Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    If Smith wins its a disgrace
  • Options
    That’s pathetic. Absolute fix. Boxing really doesn’t help itself. 
  • Options
    Fixed
  • Options
    Robbery 
  • Options
    Awful decision, but is anyone really surprised 
  • Options
    What a surprise 

What fucking sport are these moron judges watching? Smith lost that by 4 rounds he barely landed anything all night yet to hear scorecards these handpumps have apparently seen the same fight as me yet decided that the guy getting his head smashed in won the fight by over 4 rounds 

At least Smith has the decency to look embarrassed and his home crowd are booing him
  • Options
    150 fight fan scorecards submitted on fightscore so far.
    average is 8-4 Ryder which is how I scored it.

shambles
  • Options
    5 rounds in and Ortiz has won every round so far... Cant see him keeping this up
  • Options
    Wow, good night Ortiz... Must be gutted, had won every round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely shit performance from Wilder, lost pretty much every round up to that point.

But when you can KO like that, it's goodnight for the other guy. Devastating punching power.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Typical Wilder, gets completely outboxed but lands that one monster punch that ends the fight. He’s hands down the hardest puncher in the division. 

Be really interesting to see how the heavyweight division shapes up after Ruiz AJ 2 in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    150 fight fan scorecards submitted on fightscore so far.
    average is 8-4 Ryder which is how I scored it.

shambles
    One judge scored it 117-111. Incredible.

Have read literally hundreds of comments online and i think the closest i've seen someone score it was 7-5 Ryder.

Got to laugh at Bellew saying Canelo won't want any part of Smith. After watching that his team will be on the phone this morning
  • Options
    166 fan scores so far....

• Options
    Typical Wilder, gets completely outboxed but lands that one monster punch that ends the fight. He’s hands down the hardest puncher in the division. 

Be really interesting to see how the heavyweight division shapes up after Ruiz AJ 2 in a couple of weeks.
    Winner of Ruiz AJ to fight the winner of Fury Wilder please. 
  • Options
    Would anyone like to make a prediction for the big fight next weekend:

Andy Ruiz Jr. v  Anthony Joshua
    Saturday, December 7
    Ad Diriyah, Saudi Arabia

All we need is the winner, round of knockout or stoppage, and the time. The fight is over 12 x 3 minute rounds.

if you correctly predict a points victory the spoils will be shared (as they were in the Joshua/Parker fight).
  • Options
     Joshua
    Round 7
    1.37 (1 minute 37 seconds)
  • Options
    What’s on where tonight?
  • Options
    Ruiz round 7.
    2 minutes 12 seconds 
  • Options
    Wow, Bowen getting beat, didn’t see that coming.

Close fight and maybe the point deduction played a slight factor, but not a good performance from him tonight at all. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen the Tete stoppage... Criminal refereeing, bloke was out on his feet much earlier... We have seen people dying in the ring recently and that could have been dangerous imo
  • Options
    First round, technical draw. Both men come out of their corners at the first bell, trip up and clash heads as they fall - both then counted out. I had a dream - now I need to find a bookmaker who will give me odds.
  • Options
    Would anyone like to make a prediction for the big fight next weekend:

Andy Ruiz Jr. v  Anthony Joshua
    Saturday, December 7
    Ad Diriyah, Saudi Arabia

All we need is the winner, round of knockout or stoppage, and the time. The fight is over 12 x 3 minute rounds.

if you correctly predict a points victory the spoils will be shared (as they were in the Joshua/Parker fight).
    The closest prediction to the actual result wins.

At the moment only two predictions.

If AJ wins - and there are no more predictions - I will be vying with blackpool72 for the coveted multi-million kiwi dollar lotto ticket on offer for the winner.
  • Options
    Joshua points 
  • Options
    Anthony Joshua round 10
  • Options

Close fight and maybe the point deduction played a slight factor, but not a good performance from him tonight at all. 
    Terrible performance after an excellent camp thought ref was shocking but the right result spoke to Carl greaves after and there’s no excuses, big loss for Bowen that DoctorCharlton said:
    Joshua points 
    Get great odds on that one , I am torn on this I have a feeling AJ will knock him out 

I said first time it’s terrible match making can not understand why the put him in with Andy the first time rd too awkward too short hits far to hard 

AJ got beat up he got stung and then abused in the ring until he quit 

I have watched it back so many times I have listened to the world and his dog on their opinions 

I spoke to a few boxers on Saturday who all said Ruiz is in AJ head and this will be a problem for AJ he will want to blast him out but he will be training for exactly the outcome you say a points win staying away from the heavy handed Ruiz , 

Ruiz to win for me by stoppage can’t see anything in AJ that says different , he is bang on weight wise to box smart problem is I don’t rate his boxing ability , 
  • Options
    Ruiz ko round 7
  • Options

Terrible performance after an excellent camp thought ref was shocking but the right result spoke to Carl greaves after and there’s no excuses, big loss for Bowen that DoctorCharlton said:
    Joshua points 
    Get great odds on that one , I am torn on this I have a feeling AJ will knock him out 

I said first time it’s terrible match making can not understand why the put him in with Andy the first time rd too awkward too short hits far to hard 

I have watched it back so many times I have listened to the world and his dog on their opinions 

I spoke to a few boxers on Saturday who all said Ruiz is in AJ head and this will be a problem for AJ he will want to blast him out but he will be training for exactly the outcome you say a points win staying away from the heavy handed Ruiz , 

Ruiz to win for me by stoppage can’t see anything in AJ that says different , he is bang on weight wise to box smart problem is I don’t rate his boxing ability , 
    Looks great, but hes still got Khan's chin on Brunos body. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Joshua points 

Too many people get carried away by the physique of a boxer. Ruiz and Fury show the folly of this.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Joshua points 

Too many people get carried away by the physique of a boxer. Ruiz and Fury show the folly of this.
    And ruiz will win this one again too. Desperately want the winner to fight wilder/fury