Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    I can’t see Antony winning this 
  • Options
    Crolla showing why the time is right to bow out. If he wins this on points it’s a fix. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    fighters age very quickly listening to joe in the corner , he is Telly Ant things he prob ain’t had to say in years , his chin is so high it’s schoolboy stuff and that’s all down to growing old in the ring 
  • Options
    98-92???? 
  • Options
    Those scores are a fucking embarrassment. Sorry for the language but honestly sometimes boxing does itself no favours. 
  • Options
    Love Crolla but that’s a disgrace 
  • Options
    Absolutely shocking decision, fights like this really does put me off boxing.
  • Options
    What channel? 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    CAFCsayer said:
    What channel? 
    It was on sky sports but has gone off now.

canelo vs kovalev card starts at 1am on sky sports action. They have said that the main fight will start after The ufc main event... so I wouldn’t expect the walkout til around 5/5:30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Canello 9 -12 Ko was like printing money due to the rehydration clause 

Apologies about the jack Cullen tip if you done it , I honestly thought he would do it 

• Options
    Alright I didn't get round to it in the end! Impressive of canelo to step up those weights, though it wasn't the best fight I've ever seen
  • Options
    Huge pay day for kov to finish on , was a close cagey fight Canello looks so strong at all 4 weights it’s ridiculous 

what next for him ? 
  • Options
    Can't imagine him going to cruiserweight! I'd like to see him fight Beterbiev, but that won't happen
  • Options
    Catch weight fight maybe 
  • Options
    Having just watched that Crolla fight, that judging is absolutely criminal, how the hell did they reach that judgement?
  • Options
    Maybe "million dollar" is his bribe level?
  • Options
    Inoue vs Donaire coming up at 12:05pm on sky sports mix.

Inoue is a beast and certainly well fancied for this fight, but Donaire is no shmuck... should make for an interesting fight. 
  • Options
    Fancy Inoue by ko in the mid-to-late rounds... Have a feeling I'm not going to have the most productive of afternoons at work
  • Options
    That's the only thing with WBSS, the entrances are super cringe lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great fight so far... Donaire controlling the pace and certainly looking a threat.

can see Inoue stopping this late on 
  • Options
    Wow what a fight. Credit to Donaire, took so many shots and still finished the fight on his feet. 

Inoue really is a great fighter too, didn’t look like he really slowed down at all at any stage in the fight. 
  • Options
    have this recorded been unable to watch it today , was it a good fight?
  • Options
    See that Nicola Adams is retiring. Seemed like a genuinely nice person, and a quality boxer, loved her at the Olympics
  • Options
    Fantastic fight. Some round of the year contenders 
  • Options
    Brilliant fight mate, Donaire properly landed some big stuff on Inoue who roughed it out and hurt Donaire a handful of times. 
  • Options
    One of the best fights I’ve seen this year in my opinion. WBSS really has been a huge success. 
  • Options
    And Inoue has now signed a deal with top rank lol
  • Options

Anyone going York hall tonight hey behind my mate Maxi Hughes as he fights Liam Walsh for the vacant WBO European lightweight belt

i have said it before about this kid he is genuinely one of the nicest men in the sport and deserves a title like this for his hard work and dedication 

I didn’t think I’d be sitting with him again after the Bowen loss but he has come back and here we are with the huge opportunity 

cone on my mate let’s get this done 
  • Options
    Amongst all the chaos and disappointment this weekend, anybody catch the boxing on Saturday night? 

Billy Joe Saunders was somewhat lucky to get that finish... behind on one card and only a round up on the other two... definitely not the USA debut he would’ve wanted but maybe this makes him more appealing to the likes of Canelo. 

I’m sure Canelo fancies the beating of him after last night, if he didn’t so already.