Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Wilders balance was gone since that punch to the ear. Love it well done Tyson!
  • Options
    Wilders balance was gone since that punch to the ear. Love it well done Tyson!

Let's do it again!
  • Options
    Impressive stuff from Fury. Never let Wilder into it. Not sure what Wilder’s team were doing in between rounds though...
  • Options

Boooooom!!
    Cracking win, nice one.
  • Options
    Honestly can't remember Wilder landing 1 decent punch the whole fight.

Not sure we even need a 3rd fight, Fury is a class above.
  • Options
    Adding that weight made a difference for both, but clearly only one man benefitted.

Wilder gassing so quick and punches were a lot slower, Fury clearly had more power tonight. Couldn’t ask for a better outcome really. 
  • Options

Boooooom!!
    I fuckin didn’t!
  • Options
    Wilder will be furious about how it ended but he can have no complaints there.

If you didn't know Wilder was champ and had never seen him before you'd be saying why have they put Fury in with this bum.
    No technique to his punching, no defence, just all over the place.
  • Options
    Incredible win that by Fury! Agree that the real weight story was that of Wilder's- no pop or speed in any of his movements compared to usual. 

Must also be said, the weight gain of Fury definitely helped slow Wilder down via the clinches, a very good gameplan. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    As much as I hate Fury you have to admire that
    good to see Wilder knocked off his perch in his own country
  • Options
    With the Thai commentary I didn't realise it was the corner that had made the call. Amazing performance, though not so sure about the song I'm now listening to !!
  • Options
    Fury now leading the entire arena in a sing song! Brilliant.
  • Options
    How has he got energy for karaoke after a heavyweight fight!
  • Options
    Seriously impressive from Fury, wanted him to win but wasn't convinced he could avoid that big Wilder right, not sure Wilder will want the 3rd fight anytime soon.
  • Options
    He is a showman you have to give him that
  • Options
    What a performance, nobody has done anything like that to Wilder. 

What heart shown by Wilder as well not quitting. 

Never let anyone down has ge Fury, always turned up when it matters 
  • Options
    Kudos to Sugarhill Steward... Gameplan executed to perfection. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be surprised if Wilder wants the contracted rematch after that showing.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    I just presumed it’s massive money and it’s a no brainer to take 
    or could another lesson end his career 
  • Options
    What a great double.  Resounding for the Addicks, same for Tyson Fury.
  • Options
    If Wilder had a problem like a ruptured eardrum which it looked like, it sort of gives a reason for the magnitude of the defeat and a re-match is more likely IMO.
  • Options
    If Wilder had a problem like a ruptured eardrum which it looked like, it sort of gives a reason for the magnitude of the defeat and a re-match is more likely IMO.

Not a chance in my opinion.

Money will talk and Fury/Wilder 3 will not sell - no criticism of Fury at all, he was immense tonight, but he showed Wilder up to be just what he is - a one trick pony. Same tactics, same result.

They will pull out all the stops to get Fury and Joshua together for what would be the biggest fight in British boxing history. It will also sell in the US and could even be in Las Vegas.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    He's 35 later this year so he may well want it for 1 last big pay day. 

But i agree with Bob, who will genuinely be interested in seeing them fight again? Fury should've won the first fight, and he absolutely dominated the 2nd fight. We don't really need a third.
  • Options
    But i agree with Bob, who will genuinely be interested in seeing them fight again? Fury should've won the first fight, and he absolutely dominated the 2nd fight. We don't really need a third.