Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Hope for Fury but money going on Wilder Stoppage rounds 7-9 @ 7/1
  • Options
    Hope for Fury but money going on Wilder Stoppage rounds 7-9 @ 7/1
    If I was backing a Wilder stoppage I'd go earlier or later. 36 minutes is a long time to not get whacked by someone like Wilder but those rounds I'd say Fury would have either weathered any storm or is about to walk into it 
  • Options
    That was up there with the most crooked decisions ever in boxing. This ruins boxing for me.

Mimoune bt McKenna hands down.
    Ref actually turned round and asked the announcer “are you sure?” When he read the winner.
    joke of a decision 
  • Options
    Wood v Dickens is a decent scrap 
  • Options
    That was up there with the most crooked decisions ever in boxing. This ruins boxing for me.

Mimoune bt McKenna hands down.
    Callum Smith's "win" v John Ryder a few months back was one of the bentest decisions I've seen in a while.

Big fan of Smith but Ryder did a number on him that night pretty much every round.
    The worst I've seen was Ricky Burns v Raymundo Beltrane.
    Turned me off boxing after supporting everywhere from Streatham to Wembley and Harringay. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I think Wilder gets put to sleep.
  • Options
    Heaviest ever weight for Wilder, but he looks extremely lean and that's not much heavier than his 2 recent fights since Fury. He was 224 v Breazeale and 220 v Ortiz.
  • Options
    Fury too heavy ?

can he carry that weight and still be fleet of foot? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilder wins round 8-10
  • Options
    19 7 for fury, certainly a lot of timber to be carrying, wondering how that eye will hold out. 
  • Options
    Think it will be a Fury points win, but wouldn't be surprised if he's dropped by a wilder haymaker
  • Options
    After the weigh-in I think Wilder wins. 

Fury is going to be too slow and will get caught once or twice. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can download the commentary on a podcast or similar? I’m not up to watch it as I have a 15 hour day at work Sunday but I’d like to listen to the commentary at 8am when I start work , the trouble I have is I want to avoid the result & listen but if I google commentaries in the morning I’m going to see the result , thanks for any help
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I have Fury as a slight favourite as he is a bugger to put down and if he doesn't get put down he has the skills to win. I think another draw would be a decent bet as this is a good earner for both fighters.
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can download the commentary on a podcast or similar? I’m not up to watch it as I have a 15 hour day at work Sunday but I’d like to listen to the commentary at 8am when I start work , the trouble I have is I want to avoid the result & listen but if I google commentaries in the morning I’m going to see the result , thanks for any help
    Talksport are repeating their commentary of the fight at 9.30 am I believe 
  • Options
    Perfect cheers AFKA
  • Options
    Not as confident of a fury win now... 19st7 is a lot to be carrying for 12 rounds. I can't see this going the distance, but can't really call it now. Was expecting a lighter fury to dance around for 12 rounds 
  • Options
    For anyone that isn't aware,  the BT SPORT boxing on now is being simulcast on ITV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant decide to stay up or set my alarm and sleep for 4hrs
  • Options
    Is the fury fight on sky? 
  • Options
    No it’s on BT Sports Box Office.
  • Options
    Anyone got an idea how long before the ring walks ?
    having an early Richard , got alarm set for 4.20
  • Options
    Another fight about to start
    so not for a bit yet 
  • Options
    On Friday Fury was 2.0 on betfair now 2.3
  • Options
    http://www.zhuafan.live/247938?via=share&src=weixin&from=groupmessage

Is working perfectly for me, not sure how well it'll work outside of China though.
  • Options
    I wondered why no Sweet Caroline rendition yet...and then it comes. I would so love to watch a big fight in Vegas.
  • Options
    any streams guys?