Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Dubois vs Joyce is a great fight , I can’t wait.
    i see Dubois as the next superstar in the heavyweight division.

i think you guys are underestimating Wilder’s boxing iq. Is not as skilled as Fury but he somehow lands those big bombs...he seems a little more patient lately.
    i see a big KO on 22 February...

i hope Billie Joe gets the Canelo ticket...i think he deserves it.

• Options

Dubois vs Joyce officially announced for 11th April @ O2. As I've said previously, only see that going one way but looking forward to it nonetheless. Think my mate Archie Sharp will be on the bill too.

• Options

Dubois vs Joyce officially announced for 11th April @ O2. As I've said previously, only see that going one way but looking forward to it nonetheless. Think my mate Archie Sharp will be on the bill too.

Good fight, but not at all worth of a PPV in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dubois is going to paste him
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Looking like
    Dubois v Joyce
    Whyte v Povetkin
    Usyk v Chisora
    AJ v Pulev

all on ppv, so 4 box office shows in next 4 months
  • Options
    Looking like
    Dubois v Joyce
    Whyte v Povetkin
    Usyk v Chisora
    AJ v Pulev

all on ppv, so 4 box office shows in next 4 months
    5 if you include Wilder Fury from the states
  • Options
    Usyk Chisora will be decent.
  • Options
    Who is this ring announcer??

Fuck me his voice is annoying!!!
  • Options

David Diamanté?

i actually quite like him. 
  • Options
    Womens boxing makes me feel really uncomfortable. I don't like it 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Womens boxing makes me feel really uncomfortable. I don't like it 
    Must admit that I switched off too. 
  • Options

David Diamanté?

Diamante!

(I like him as well)
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

David Diamanté?

Diamante!

(I like him as well)
    Don't know why my iphone decided to add the acute accent.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Anybody seen what's happened with Umar IFL Umar recently?

Some of his tweets were shocking I have to say. Pissed off a lot of people in Liverpool for sure, which isn't great considering the amount of fighters coming from there. Also supposed to be heading out to Vegas for Wilder Fury II but no doubt Fury won't want him anywhere near camp with some of the stuff he's said.

• Options

Tyan Booth's youtube channel has been taken down. No doubt Eddie Hearn had a say in this after his dad was exposed in Epstein's black book.

A sad day for boxing fans. If you know, you know.

• Options
    Josh Warrington has rejoined Eddie Hearn and Matchroom
  • Options
    Definitely because of this.

think that’s officially the last world title gone from Frank’s stable... he must be fuming. 

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Definitely because of this.

think that’s officially the last world title gone from Frank’s stable... he must be fuming. 

The snag being they can’t understand Stevenson’s latest letter responding to their offer due to his odd use of language. 
  • Options
    Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King tonight 9pm ITV.
    The first of 3 parts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that the guy from Welling?
  • Options

Is that the guy from Welling?
    It is indeed mate.
  • Options
    Alvarez v BJ Saunders very close to being signed according to Sky.
    Sometime in May
  • Options
    Does anyone want to make a prediction for the Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder fight at the weekend.

I’ll go Fury by a knockout in the eighth round, say 1 minute 42 seconds.
  • Options
    I would put money on Fury getting a decision if pushed but Wilder has a pretty big equaliser in his locker so that's not me giving a banker to anyone who has been daft enough to follow my boxing tips in the past (fucking howard foster!) 

Saunders v Alvarez is one that could end up with the biggest shock in british boxing history and Saunders absolutely shutting out Alvarez. 
  • Options
    Yeah. This Alvarez fight has got me interested. I may even part with some cash to watch it.
  • Options
    BJS is overrated in my opinion and would get destroyed by Canelo. 

Think Fury will get KO’d this weekend too, sadly. Very excited for this one though. Close one to call. 
  • Options
    Saunders vs Lemieux is one of the best performances I've ever seen... If he performs like that in any other fight, he wins...he needs a knockout to win on points vs Canelo on Cinco de Mayo in Vegas 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Saunders vs Lemieux is one of the best performances I've ever seen... If he performs like that in any other fight, he wins...he needs a knockout to win on points vs Canelo on Cinco de Mayo in Vegas 
    That’s exactly what I mean. He’s still living off that performance from about 3 years ago. Lemieux isn’t exactly elite level opponent either. 

Looked terrible in his last two fights as well. 
  • Options
    Bill has always been one of those fighters that seems to fight at his opponents level. Put him in against a world class fighter and he raises his game accordingly. Just can’t get himself up for those tick over type of fights