Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Carter said:
    He looks the business doesn't he Munguia 

John Ryder is as hard as they come and I've always rated him and Munguia just walked through him. I hope John Ryder got paid really well for that. He has not ducked anybody and been on the wrong end of one of the worst judging decisions I've ever seen with Smith. Boxing has a nasty habit of not rewarding men like him where lots of actual boxing fans rate him and he is a relatable man but was operating in a time when a lot of British boxers clearly sold more tickets than him and had better little black books 
    Turned me off boxing that decision did and I'm a big Smith fan.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    He looks the business doesn't he Munguia 

John Ryder is as hard as they come and I've always rated him and Munguia just walked through him. I hope John Ryder got paid really well for that. He has not ducked anybody and been on the wrong end of one of the worst judging decisions I've ever seen with Smith. Boxing has a nasty habit of not rewarding men like him where lots of actual boxing fans rate him and he is a relatable man but was operating in a time when a lot of British boxers clearly sold more tickets than him and had better little black books 
    Turned me off boxing that decision did and I'm a big Smith fan.
    Me too, yet still I'll sit, red eyed and bad backed at 5am to watch Sunny Edwards v Rodriguez or Charlo v Alvarez

Its no wonder the IOC has had enough of boxing and its bullshit. 
  • Options
    Who do people fancy in Buatsi v Azeez this weekend? 
  • Options
    Buatsi v Azeez is up there with Groves and De Gale as two guys both up to scratch having a fight both could have swerved for the British title. Dan Azeez has run through everything he has faced, I fancy him to win. Buatsi is very good but been way too inactive 
  • Options
    Rumour Fury has a cut and his fight with Uysk is off.
  • Options
    Rumour Fury has a cut and his fight with Uysk is off.
    Confirmed. Fight is off.
  • Options
    For fuk sake 
  • Options
    I suppose that backs up those rumours that he was looking poor in sparring as well.
  • Options
    Cut looks nasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks like shit, why are they sparing like that so close to the fight ?. Conspiracy me, would possibly think that's accidentally on purpose. 
  • Options
    edited February 2
    Know he has scars from the wallin but you don't have something open up like that in sparring that close to a fight. 
  • Options
    There weee rumours earlier this week he had been dropped a couple of times in sparring by a cruiserweight
  • Options
    This fight never happens
  • Options
    He never heard of a headguard? Guy is a chancer. Said to people at work it will be cancelled.
  • Options
    To the tune of Cilla's 'Surprise, Surprise'

Surprise, surprise, the unexpected hits you above the eyes
    It's so predictable, they've cancelled Usyk, Fury, surprise! surprise!
  • Options
    Looking forward to Azeez v Buatsi tonight, not seen many good even domestic tear ups for a while 
  • Options

Fury would still batter the fuck out of this lairy c***.  Calling his missus a bitch.  Wouldn't say that to his face without his bouncers round him as he'd end up in hospital.  
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    This fight never happens
    Part of me agrees with you on this, but then another part of me thinks that ultimately there's too much money involved for it not to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 16

Fury would still batter the fuck out of this lairy c***.  Calling his missus a bitch.  Wouldn't say that to his face without his bouncers round him as he'd end up in hospital.  
    Imagine what Fury and his dad would be saying/doing if Usyk had pulled out. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Fury would be on one of his social media rampages, posting videos every other hour calling Usyk every name going.
  • Options

Fury would still batter the fuck out of this lairy cunt.  Calling his missus a bitch.  Wouldn't say that to his face without his bouncers round him as he'd end up in hospital.  
    Imagine what Fury and his dad would be saying/doing if Usyk had pulled out. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Fury would be on one of his social media rampages, posting videos every other hour calling Usyk every name going.

Yeah and if Furys promoter called Usyk's missus a bitch I'd say the same about Usyk.
  • Options
    My god, these shit ring walks are becoming tedious.
  • Options
    Ben Whittaker is going to be proper marmite isn't he? Never thought I see a boxer who was more lairy than Prince Nadeem.
  • Options
    Ben Whittaker is going to be proper marmite isn't he? Never thought I see a boxer who was more lairy than Prince Nadeem.
    The bloke's an arsehole. I can't wait to see someone stick him on his backside.
  • Options
    edited February 3
    I can't stand him. Reckon he gets dropped by anyone half decent as well 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I can't stand him. Reckon he gets dropped by anyone half decent as well 
    He relies on his reactions to avoid punches, as opposed to any defence. Against better opponents he won't be able to avoid them all and then we'll see what he's made of.
  • Options
    Entertaining though its what boxing is all about different characters and styles
    I like him tbf will never be in a boring fight thats for sure
  • Options
    Buatsi growing into this. Best he's looked for a while
  • Options
    They've got to do something about these adverts on the canvas. Boxers shouldn't be slipping on them.