Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATEMENT: From CAFC and the Met Police

Comments

• I think this is a clever use of words. I don't believe that the club or the police intend to go after anyone that threw a beach ball nor do I think they will do so the next time it happens. Anyone throwing a bottle, or coins, towards the pitch would, and should, be banned but beach balls? If they really enforced that they'd be banning people up and down the country and FA Cup games involving big sides and non league clubs would result in hundreds and hundreds of banning orders.
  • WSS said:
    I presume you're aware you share a name with a former lower league/non-league footballer? (Incidentally whenever I played as Barnet on FM11, he was someone I routinely released ASAP as he was a drain on wages and wasn't very good) (no offence like)

But, yeah. Total ineptitude from the club.

*sad face*
  • LuckyReds said:

Having properly read it and digested it, something interesting has crossed my mind:

A reminder that the following is illegal and will be investigated: entering the field of play or adjacent areas (i.e. pitch invasion); the throwing of any objects in the ground; racist or homophobic chanting; carrying or using pyrotechnics inside or outside the ground.
    Could it be argued that chanting "You Belgian wankers" is racist? If so...

That's Xenophobic which is, by all means, fine :smile:

• Ban everyone that threw a beach ball = Half the covered end missing!!!!
    I can see there trying to get fans back on side here. Ha ha. Fuckwits!
  • North Korean CAFC public relations at it's finest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good job I booted mine on the pitch, but seriously what a way to talk to someone who has loved and supported this club for 46 years. Please all those were wavering on weather to renew or all those who didn't walk out on 74 mins see what utter tosspots are running this club and join in any future protests.
  • cafckev said:

As pointed out elsewhere, when the ball gets kicked into the crowd, don't throw it back. Just leave it where it is, as its a criminal act to throw it onto or towards the pitch.

This is a genius idea. Irony overdose!
  • How petty how very fucking petty.there i just swore you belgian wankers whoops and again and i threw a beach ball so have me arrested you belgian cocks.
  • Chizz said:

What a complete and utter shambles this club has become. Threat after badly-written threat is not the way to run a football club.

These disgraceful owners should be thoroughly ashamed and embarrassed.

Yet people keep sending them their season ticket cheques...

Bit disappointed with that comment, each to their own, should respect people's decisions, there isn't a right or wrong stance imo .

• Chizz said:

What a complete and utter shambles this club has become. Threat after badly-written threat is not the way to run a football club.

Bit disappointed with that comment, each to their own, should respect people's decisions, there isn't a right or wrong stance imo .

Did you pay cash then? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• How many arrests of Charlton fans have there been at The Valley this season?
  • Ridiculous.

Another example of the club pouring its energy into going to war with its fans customers.

Katrien, your desperate attempts to paint the fans as the bad guys to the media are laughable and pathetic.

Shame you won't find Roland on those CCTV cameras huh Katrien?
  • This is mental.
  • Please CARD. can you get a couple of thousand cahones masks printed up. Ridicule this muppet. An absolute joke. Make him uncomfortable.
  • NugNug
    edited March 2016
    There really is no going back, either we get these idiots out or it's all over for me. Really depressed by it all. We are heading into oblivion with this lot.

If they ain't gonna sell, then good God try and build bridges (not that I want them to).
  • Chizz said:

And IMO there is a wrong stance, and renewing your season ticket under present circumstances is just that. Its not even a stance, it's craven capitulation.
  • Chizz said:

You seem to forget that Duchatelet saved us, long live Roland!