Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Holland

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    On Barkley first scorer - apologies to anybody I may have cursed.
  • Options
    Another game game tonight and that should be Danny Rose's place cemented
  • Options
    We won't win the euros, but we'll have an entertaining go at it, which we haven't done for a couple of decades now.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    1 Minute applause to happen in 14th minute.
  • Options
    A reasonable looking team, he was always going to try a few new players but at least it's not a completely new 11

Keeping Smalling in and not playing Jagielka suggests that's it's between Stones and Cahill to partner Smalling

A bit concerned about shoving Vardy out wide, both him and Sturridge deserve the chance the play through the middle
  • Options
    Holland team.
  • Options

Holland team.

That's the Dutch 3rd 11 then?
  • Options

Holland team.

Must admit, there are a fe I've never heard of in their XI
  • Options
    i like the Dutch, their fans and teams always make international tournaments better. The squad they've got at the moment and for the near future is woeful though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Holland team.

Must admit, there are a fe I've never heard of in their XI
    There are a few I've never heard of in the England XI
  • Options
    paint dries quicker than our attack
  • Options
    It's a boring affair. Even with this team we should be all over this lot.
  • Options
    We need width here, not a diamond.
  • Options

paint dries quicker than our attack

Is it raining then?
  • Options
    The good thing is it's got my daughter off to sleep.
  • Options
    Zero Promise in their team now. :wink:
  • Options
    Spot on, this:
    Chris Waddle
    Former England winger at Wembley for 5 live Sport
    "This is what's going to happen in the group at the Euros. Teams are going to sit back and not let England play.

"Germany took the game to England and that actually suited England. But Russia, Slovakia and Wales will sit back and play on the counter attack.

"Roy Hodgson may look at this at half-time and change from a diamond to 4-3-3."
  • Options
    Good goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lallana is pony

He must have heard you (:
  • Options
    Good move. Lallana has done something!
  • Options
    Good goal and a lovely pass from Lallana :smiley:
  • Options
    another decent England goal.

wtf is going on!
  • Options

Spot on, this:

Chris Waddle
    Former England winger at Wembley for 5 live Sport
    "This is what's going to happen in the group at the Euros. Teams are going to sit back and not let England play.

"Germany took the game to England and that actually suited England. But Russia, Slovakia and Wales will sit back and play on the counter attack.

"Roy Hodgson may look at this at half-time and change from a diamond to 4-3-3."
    That's GOOD analysis - better than the fare being offered up on ITV.
    Come back Andy, all is forgiven.
  • Options

Lallana is pony

Lallana is absolutely quality. Could do with hitting the weights, granted, but he's one of the few English players that could play anywhere in the world and not look out of place.
    You're entitled to your opinion but I couldn't disagree more, particularly with the last part
  • Options

Lallana is pony

Lallana is absolutely quality. Could do with hitting the weights, granted, but he's one of the few English players that could play anywhere in the world and not look out of place.
    You're entitled to your opinion but I couldn't disagree more, particularly with the last part
    If we had more players with the technique of lallana we would be a World Cup winning side, no question. Physically he is very weak, but he's a truly two footed player.
  • Options

Lallana is pony

Been very hit and miss at Liverpool (mainly miss) but he's been in good form recently.
  • Options
    Atmosphere is a fuckin disgrace