Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Holland

Comments

• Options
    Not a bad game. Am on a freebie in a club box so am pretty pissed.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Turned over after 10... back to my usual Englamd watching MO!

Will now have to go to ITV +1 again to see the goal.

Is English really Rooneys native language?
  • Options

Not a bad game. Am on a freebie in a dirt box so am pretty pissed.

• Options

Atmosphere is a fuckin disgrace

It's Tuesday night on the Charlton message board - I don't know what you expect. (:
    Not on here, I'm on about the pretty pissed up ponces on freebies in club boxes ; )

@DaveMehmet
  • Options

Did you miss us go 1-0 up?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

I think he's talking about the 2nd goal from Barkley.
  • Options
    Nice goal, poor first half. Reminded me why I stopped paying good money to watch Friendlies.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

I think he's talking about the 2nd goal from Barkley.
    Top goal, that.
  • Options
    Stones has gone backwards this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That should stop all the calls for Stones to be at CB. Makes too many mistakes.
  • Options
    Stones fault that pen. I like stones a lot but he really hasn't helped himself this season.
  • Options

Showing why he's not in the Everton team
  • Options

He will be quality but he's in poor form.
  • Options
    Got no issue with Stones making these mistakes... the Chelsea transfer has probably hindered him and I'll always prefer a Defender bringing the ball out of Defence rather than hoofing it.

Christ Bobby Moore wouldnt have a career in the modern day!!
  • Options

Got no issue with Stones making these mistakes... the Chelsea transfer has probably hindered him and I'll always prefer a Defender bringing the ball out of Defence rather than hoofing it.

Christ Bobby Moore wouldnt have a career in the modern day!!

Bobby Moore could defend. Stones has been bad all year.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Everybody seems to rate Stones a lot more than I do. I prefer a centre half who makes fewer errors myself!
  • Options
    Bobby Moore was notoriously dodgy but turned up for the big games in a big way. Don't let the nostalgic hammer fans tell you otherwise, they had a love hate relationship when he played for them.
  • Options

Everybody seems to rate Stones a lot more than I do. I prefer a centre half who makes fewer errors myself!

He's 21.

He'll be class.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a shame it'll be a long long time before we have anybody like a Vardy in our team. Such a talent, and so much better than the continental shit we've been served up.
  • Options
    Good ball from stones to Walcott. Shame it was to Walcott
  • Options
    Ooohhh shite Stones just played a killer pass to Walcott who almost scored, quick close our eyes so we only see the bad side of him.

Anyway his mistake tonight was a slip on a wet pitch, could have happened to anyone and he couldnt hoof it as the Dutch player had closed him down.
  • Options
    Why are Holland not playing in their normal colours? especially as they have done a tribute to Cruyff, seems odd in blue, no colour clash
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Why are Holland not playing in their normal colours? especially as they have done a tribute to Cruyff, seems odd in blue, no colour clash

Because England have decided their away socks are their home socks for some reason
  • Options
    Kane only been on 2mins and already making a huge difference. Him and Vardy together got to be the option #ditchrooney
  • Options
    ross1 said:

a chance to promote their new away kit presumably

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    That has to honestly be the worst piece of refereeing I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Well that was blatant :)