Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Holland

1235»

Comments

• Options

Goalkeepers: Hart .. Forster .. Heaton
    Defence: (LBs) Bertrand .. Rose / (RBs) Clyne .. Walker / (CBs) Cahill .. Smalling .. Stones .. Jagielka
    Midfield: Dier .. Drinkwater .. Sterling .. Alli .. Barkley .. Henderson .. Lallana
    Attack: Rooney .. Vardy .. Kane .. Welbeck .. Sturridge

Would be my team for the Euros yet the biggest question of the lot... After the emergence of Dele Alli into the England squad and with Jurgen Klopp taking over at Liverpool, would we have seen Joe Gomez playing for England this season?

Going to be annoyed when Milner makes the team instead of Drinkwater or Barkley.
    Reckon Drinkwater is the biggest one at risk in that squad.

Vardy was probably at risk from Walcott but his two goals this week have probably saved him
  • Options

Defence: (LBs) Bertrand .. Rose / (RBs) Clyne .. Walker / (CBs) Cahill .. Smalling .. Stones .. Jagielka
    Midfield: Dier .. Drinkwater .. Sterling .. Alli .. Barkley .. Henderson .. Lallana

Would be my team for the Euros yet the biggest question of the lot... After the emergence of Dele Alli into the England squad and with Jurgen Klopp taking over at Liverpool, would we have seen Joe Gomez playing for England this season?

Going to be annoyed when Milner makes the team instead of Drinkwater or Barkley.
    You can put your mortgage on Milner being in the squad. Versatility will be the reason.
  • Options
    I think Milner is a good squad player anyway, just shouldn't start.
  • Options

Just not that good in any of the positions he covers
  • Options

Reckon Drinkwater is the biggest one at risk in that squad.

Vardy was probably at risk from Walcott but his two goals this week have probably saved him
    God I hope so. Walcott shouldn't make the squad
  • Options

What was Keith Peacock told in his school days... You can be a man of many talents but you'll be maser of none.

*Taken from No Substitute