Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2016

Comments

• Options
    Shame the amateur guy shanked a couple of drives on the 18th, could have been putting the frighteners on McIlroy and Speith
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    sam3110 said:

Shame the amateur guy shanked a couple of drives on the 18th, could have been putting the frighteners on McIlroy and Speith

They were hooks (Captain Cooks) mate, virtually impossible to do with a wood. An 'Armitage' or 'Ravi' comes out of the hosel of an iron for a right hander, the ball shoots off right at 45 degrees or more.

I agree with your sentiment though :wink: .
  • Options
    Who is winning?? :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Spieth 4 under, one shot ahead of McIlroy. Tough conditions yesterday with swirling wind, level par was a good score. The cut came at 6 over for two rounds. More of the same conditions forecast for today.
  • Options
    Got half a score on Spieth at 7/1, will take an interest during the final rounds.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    iamdan said:

Got half a score on Spieth at 7/1, will take an interest during the final rounds.

He is paired up with Rory today so it'll be great to see them going head to head. I thought Spieth was very petulant at times yesterday when the conditions were getting to him. To be expected I suppose from such an old head on young shoulders.
  • Options
    If Speith had an early tee time Friday this would be all over. Rose was also very unlucky. Speith to complete 8 rounds as leader of the Masters.
  • Options
    Abandonment in the offing today?

Wind is really bad by all accounts.
  • Options
    Can't take to spieth for some reason. Seems like a bit of an oddball
  • Options
    Only two players in the field under par. Near enough everyone teed off. Tough scoring again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Langer is one cool dude and one hell of a player. Would love him to win it.
  • Options
    willet will win
  • Options
    Final round today. Would love to see matsuyama to win as I had money on him at 50/1. But I think it will be Jason day. Rory would probably need a 63 to have any chance but as he really struggles with 10 and 11 I can't see him shooting that
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

willet will win

He hasn't birdied a par 5 all week.

Jeff Knox is such a dude.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

willet will win

I hope so. I got £5 e/w @ 60
  • Options

Langer is one cool dude and one hell of a player. Would love him to win it.

Had a nibble at 80/1 last night
  • Options
    Not a bad bet that on Langer
  • Options
    None of them want to win apart from Spieth!
  • Options
    It certainly has looked that way since yesterday and been all very predictable
  • Options
    Cmon Danny Willet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oosthuizen's just got a hole in one on 16. His ball cannoned off one already on the green, nearly knocking it in and carried on into the hole. Never seen anything like it.
  • Options
    Got Willet 8 places at 55s and topped up 3 places at 16s, need another speith collapse back 9
  • Options
    Wow. Spieth meltdown. Amazing.
  • Options
    Wtf is happening to Spieth!!!

• Options
    Promoted me to put the golf on. Spieth in the water twice and then into the bunker? That guy in the Willett is a gobber. I hope doesn't win.
  • Options
    My word. For someone with two majors and a comfortable lead this is unprecedented. I wanted a close finish but I hate to see a melt down.
  • Options

Wow. Spieth meltdown. Amazing.

Had a five shot lead a moment ago.

• Options
    This is insane!
  • Options
    As collapses go, it's a brilliant one.
  • Options
    The Brits are charging!!!