Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2016

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Leuth said:

First year I've not seen the Masters and thought Speith was nailed on so you can imagine my shock this morning when I saw that he'd lost out, especially to an Englishman from Sheffield, thats just massive yet no surprise as he was always bound to become good!!

Good point, do we know who he supports?
    Liverpool lol!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-3533210/Masters-2016-champions-Danny-Willett-missed-tournament-wife-pregnant-s-need-know-man-Green-Jacket.html
  • Options
    Leuth said:

First year I've not seen the Masters and thought Speith was nailed on so you can imagine my shock this morning when I saw that he'd lost out, especially to an Englishman from Sheffield, thats just massive yet no surprise as he was always bound to become good!!

Good point, do we know who he supports?
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Brilliant going from Danny, delighted than an Englishman won it and so many in the top 10, nerveless drive up 18 after being distracted 2/3 times by the yanks. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Fantastic performance by Danny Willett carded a bogie free 67 which is all he could do. Surprised Speith melted the way he did but it happens to the best of them I guess although I doubt Tiger in his pomp would have lost from that position. Great finish for Westwood but would have loved to have seen him win, great golfer and a stand up bloke his time may never come now which is a great shame.

Best last day for a couple of years.
  • Options
    Good lad Danny Willet , said he was a great price at 66-1 kept his cool , great to see an Englishman wearing the green jacket again .
    Quids in .
  • Options
    Loved the masters, don't like to see any player blow it but I can't take to Speith. He is a very slow player, can't stand the way he acts on the course, but he is probably the best putter ever