Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2016

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    CAFCsayer said:

Got Willet 8 places at 55s and topped up 3 places at 16s, need another speith collapse back 9

CAFCsayer = BOOKIEslayer

YOU DA MAN!!!
  • Options
    Come on westwood.
  • Options
    I'm not a big golf fan but this is gripping
  • Options
    Wow Spieth... I turned it off when he was -7 and thought it was all sewn up.
  • Options
    That's Augusta for ya. It's not over until the final putt is sunk.
  • Options
    I fancy Spieth to come back and win it.
  • Options
    Johnson looks up for it.
  • Options
    Go Willett
  • Options
    Can he hold it together on the last?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    MrOneLung said:

Brilliant at his best, no question but, if he doesn't come back and win it, he might never be able to hold on to a lead on a Major Sunday again after today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm not a big golf fan but this is gripping

Agonising!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    One good shot Danny, that'll do it. Middle of the green.

YESSSSSS!!!
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Brilliant at his best, no question but, if he doesn't come back and win it, he might never be able to hold on to a lead on a Major Sunday again after today.
    I disagree. Since McIlroy's collapse there he's won 4 majors. At only 22 years of age Spieth still go on to win many more majors.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Think you could be right. Golf, more than any other sport, is played in the mind. When doubt creeps in, anything can start to happen.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Got Willet 8 places at 55s and topped up 3 places at 16s, need another speith collapse back 9

Ive just backed us to stay up and done the euromillions... Keep the faith as my run is getting out of hand
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Ive just backed us to stay up and done the euromillions... Keep the faith as my run is getting out of hand
    Your GN tips will be a Key Stat for my GN model next season Chief :smiley:
  • Options
    Had I added rule the world and willet to my acca the other day it would have paid 3.94million/1!!! :(
  • Options
    Don't think Danny should put his feet up yet, he could well be back out there again tonight
  • Options
    Speith not out of this.

Cold cold customer.
  • Options
    If Speith wins from here, it will be a magnificent achivement
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Had I added rule the world and willet to my acca the other day it would have paid 3.94million/1!!! :(

You should have added Charlton to be shit.... It would have gone down to even money.
  • Options
    rina said:

Don't think Danny should put his feet up yet, he could well be back out there again tonight

Think that's what could happen.
  • Options
    Willet is a dead ringer for Robert Webb !!!
  • Options
    Can't see Spieth under parring 17, way too tricky a 4. Pop that champagne Danny son.
  • Options
    One more hole gone.
  • Options

rina said:

Think that's what could happen.
    Don't think so - ice in his blood!

Good omen in Ryder Cup year ;-)))

• Options
    iamdan said:

Willett
    Johnson
    Bubba

E/w lump on.

Hope you guys followed me.
  • Options
    if I was on that run, I would not have removed any item of clothing before putting on the 18th
  • Options
    Spieth would be a proper winner from here.
  • Options
    That's that. Be a miracle birdie from that bunker