Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    Derby ended up getting Kasey Palmer instead.
  • Options
    Genuinely don't see how he's going to get too many games there.
  • Options

Derby ended up getting Kasey Palmer instead.

Saw Kasey Palmer dominate the midfield for Huddersfield when they beat Norwich at Carrow Road last season.
  • Options
    Hope he does well.
  • Options
    Potentially a good move from him which ought to make him a better player.
  • Options
    All the best Ade ... this has the possibility of being a good move for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Ade to bits. Hope he does really well.
  • Options
    Good luck Ade. I hope you encourage other young players to do the same.
  • Options

Allardyce doesn't want youngsters - they're perceived to be inconsistent. He wants consistency and reliability to steer his teams away from relegation year after year.

Everton was the right place for him to go when he went. It's no longer the right place for him and the loan should hopefully help as long as he doesn't struggle to adapt to the language etc.

Language isn't an issue as they speak better English than us.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Love it.

Even if he never scores a goal or playts a game I think it's a great move. Hasenhüttl is a good up-and-coming coach who plays attacking football. Rangnick has had the same approach both at Hoffenheim and now at Leipzig--bring in talented young players and nurture them into something special. This is a club set up for this kind of player and this kind of move.

We know Rangnick was reportedly interested in Ade before he signed for Everton. If Allardyce doesn't want to know about him in the summer, and would rather play Theo Walcott and Aaron Lennon because remember how good England were in 2006, then I think Lookman should stay there. Look at what that club has done for the likes of Keita, Werner, Demme, Forsburg, Poulsen, Selke, etc. All of them went there as young, raw, and relatively unknown players and all are now top Bundesliga players. They got in Agustin who, on his day, looks absolute mustard and scored a wonder goal in the U-20 World Cup (and I believe is considered a huge prospect in France).

I think Ade is going to have a lot of fun there.
    Allardyce sold Lennon to Burnley and no disrespect to Lookman but Walcott is better than him right now.
  • Options

Allardyce doesn't want youngsters - they're perceived to be inconsistent. He wants consistency and reliability to steer his teams away from relegation year after year.

Everton was the right place for him to go when he went. It's no longer the right place for him and the loan should hopefully help as long as he doesn't struggle to adapt to the language etc.

Just don’t mention the war!
  • Options

For sure?
  • Options
    And after earning his stripes in Leipzig Ade will be renewing friendships back in SE7 riding the red bull up through the 2nd division
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

10 minutes to go and Lookman comes on for his Red Bull debut
    0-0 atm

Everton doing well without him :smiley:
  • Options
    Love it. Well done Ade!