Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++ Official manager rumours thread! ++++ (ed. Slade confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Paul Trollope is the new Cardiff manager.

That's a name that's not been around for a while
  • Options
    Recruiting from outside the sect is going to prove a step too far for these rag tag two Bob chancers.
    A couple more weeks of this British nonsense and Katrien will once again have to delve into the vaults of the inner sanctum and swear in another of her dozy countrymen.

Can't wait.
  • Options
    Lennie Lawrence is also thought to have other options. He was interviewed about a director of football role but it has not been followed up with an offer.
    Charlton have made getting a boss a priority before they move on to other roles at the club - with a whole raft of important positions not filled.

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=117971
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Lennie Lawrence is also thought to have other options. He was interviewed about a director of football role but it has not been followed up with an offer.
    Charlton have made getting a boss a priority before they move on to other roles at the club - with a whole raft of important positions not filled.

That's almost every important position not filled and the ones that are are filled at the moment are held by total arsehats.
  • Options
    Roly has snuck a tenner on Nobby, the skinflint.
  • Options
    how the feck can this management "under sell itself" !!! thats like a serial killer joining a dating web site and saying they "anger issues" !!
  • Options
    I foresee KM's statement being "We tried to get an English manager, but all the deals fell through [no fault of our own], so it is with great pleasure to welcome back Bob Peeters who did an excellent job last time and was one of the many correct decisions we've had surrounding our managerial post over the past two seasons"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    hahaha brilliant.

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy was backed into 6/4 favourite for the job.
  • Options

Scoham said:
    hahaha brilliant.

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy was backed into 6/4 favourite for the job.
    10/1 tops, not worked for the network
  • Options
    Warnock has left Rotherham...
  • Options

We'd end up with Kevin Blackwell
  • Options
    edited May 2016

No chance they'll get him
  • Options
    It would be worth hearing a conversation between Warnock and Duchatalet. Or Warnock and Meire. Priceless.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

ross1 said:

That's almost every important position not filled and the ones that are are filled at the moment are held by total arsehats.

The important one is the manager then it's up to him if he wants to work with a DOF, who he wants as his back room staff ....so nothing will happen till the first peice is in place
    The issue is not whether the manager wants to work with a director of football (not that we have one) or the chief scout (not that we have one) or any other back-room staff (not that we have any) but whether the manager is prepared to let Duchatalet/Meire call the shots. Because if he is he's not an appointment we want.
  • Options

Would like him - but there is no way. Not financially (if he wants a million a year!) or personality - cannot even begin to imagine his style working with the current club management...!
  • Options
    Don't think much of Warnock as a person but would love him as our manager in our current situation.

More chance of Karel Fraeye being the next England manager though!!
  • Options
    GET NIEL IN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Very good.
    But am I the only one annoyed by #addicts ?
  • Options
    I would love Warnock as manager here, just as I wanted him instead of Riga a few months back, will never happen though, he would be out the door two minutes in to a sit down with Roland.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

ross1 said:

The important one is the manager then it's up to him if he wants to work with a DOF, who he wants as his back room staff ....so nothing will happen till the first peice is in place
    Good point Colin.

Who do you think Wilmots will prefer as DoF?
  • Options
    Can i hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped somewhere in S.E London?
  • Options

Can i hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped somewhere in S.E London?

...no just the endless tapping of refresh buttons to no avail

• Options

Blimey didn't see that coming!! Well that's them down next season, without Warnock even we beat them 4-1 away, well exactly we wiped the floor with them!
  • Options
    How much input did Warnock have in the transfer dealings at QPR?