Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Agreed...........this Colin 'lark' just ain't funny and it is boring now, why doesn't everyone just let him say/post what he likes?
    If it's a load of bollocks......it doesn't really matter does it?..........and if it's true, he won't get any credit!
    In other words.......starve him!
    Happy days.......

stop going on about him then
    You're doing it again.
  • colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

So 4 trialists today. Buxton, Crofts, Pike and Emmanuel Sunupe a 20 right sided midfielder from the Spuds.

Crofts a very good player and impressed with Pike, Buxton was ok but as a right back I go with Pike and Sunupe was not good enough
    And there we have it.....
  • edited July 2016
    colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

So 4 trialists today. Buxton, Crofts, Pike and Emmanuel Sunupe a 20 right sided midfielder from the Spuds.

Crofts a very good player and impressed with Pike, Buxton was ok but as a right back I go with Pike and Sunupe was not good enough
    After only one viewing you have decided that, give them a chance first.
  • Diarra has a hairline fracture according to Slade via SLP. No idea which bone.

I blame Erroll Umet
  • Diarra has a hairline fracture according to Slade via SLP. No idea which bone.

I blame Erroll Umet

Good old Diarra he loves the treatment room. He may clock up 50 appearances if he stays for another 3 seasons.
  • Out for 6 weeks according to Slade!
  • from where I was standing Buxton looked to have a lot of defensive qualities and provided a great cross for the first goal.

• colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

Anyone moving in the right circles down there today?
  • Dr Kish reporting that Bergdich no playing today as not yet returned to club.

Goes missing off the pitch as well. Why am I not surprised

• Spoke with Diarra outside the gents behind the main stand after the game. Asked him if he was staying. He said I don't know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another injury for Diarra, may put other clubs off, and give a better chance for him to stay at Charlton. Diarra is probably too good for league one though, even if he does get really crocked.
  • Spoke with Diarra outside the gents behind the main stand after the game. Asked him if he was staying. He said I don't know I'm not hanging around the gents you dirty bastard .

• Hopefully will force us to keep hold of Cousins.
  • Spoke with Diarra outside the gents behind the main stand after the game. Asked him if he was staying. He said I don't know.

As you do...or admit to...
  • Hopefully will force us to keep hold of Cousins.

That's too logical for this regime.
  • Surely we have to bring in a new CB asap now ??
  • What paper Colin
  • How can Diarra be planning to leave/shipped out of he's injured for 6 weeks?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi Roland here, I buy them Crocked why can't I sell em?.
  • Welly said:

Hi Roland here, I buy them Crocked why can't I sell em?.

I always new Roly was a cowboy.
  • colin1961 said:

Today's People ....

People of today.
  • Defensive midfielder which may suggest a move for Kashi
  • colin1961 said:

Today's People ....

People of today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEEINM01G7U
  • I'd compare Davis to Cousins tbh so would have thought he's a replacement for him.
  • Good point