Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Back to the football....has Slade got his backroom team yet? Assistant manager?
  • agim said:

I'm sure if Pope leaves we will bring in a keeper with a bit of experience. Slade seems to have his head screwed on. He may be restricted but I can't see Phillips being thrown in at the deep end

If we sell Pope can't we just keep Henderson as number 1? He is more than good enough for league one. With Phillips and Mitov as back up.
    Pope isn't leaving. Philips is better so Burnley are going to sign him instead.
  • Swisdom said:

He comes out with more bulls*** and untruths than squirrel face.

Thankfully if anyone misses one of his comments you are there save the day and point it out

#gettingboring
    #actuallygotboringagesago

Apologist.
    very drole
  • The Henderson is odd. A lot of people, me included, assumed he was off yet no news of offers. Has he been sen at the training ground since July?

I can't see either Pope or Hendo wanting to be no.2 now but it would give us very good options.

Philips did very well at Cheltenham and could easily go out on loan again in League 2. Mitov and Beaney are both still quite young.

Who knows? maybe Slade has a different view to Riga and wants to keep Hendo or the chance of getting money for Pope means it makes more financial sense to sell Pope and retain Hendo with Philips as back up.
  • I hope I have got this right.
    To sum up, we are getting O'Hara but losing Pope.
    I would prefer Scarlett to Jamie, but to quote Gone With The Wind.
    Frankly, My dear, I don't give a damn.
    And Colin also Quoting Gone With The Wind as his source said.
    After all Dillon Phillips is another Mervyn Day.
    He said he had seen the film about 20 times 3 times with Katrien, who complained to the cinema manager each time, and asked for Colin's money back.
  • What has happened to Dmitrov? Seems a good 1st choine if Pope & Hendo go.
  • edited July 2016

What has happened to Dmitrov? Seems a good 1st choine if Pope & Hendo go.

Signed for Alcorcon this week... Not sure if its perm or on loan as it was a tweet from them that confirmed it
  • What has happened to Dmitrov? Seems a good 1st choine if Pope & Hendo go.

Do you mean Dmitovic? Gone to Alcoron apparently.
  • Dmitrovic is gone permanently after we "pierced" him. I suspect that's a google translate anomaly and should have read "cut"

Shame - he had some potential - especially if Popey is potentially off.
  • DOUCHER said:

Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.

Which is the point, he doesn't have any real sources other than the U12 goalkeeping coach but he makes up or repeats other people news as inside info.

PS How's the beard, still itchy?

but neither do you Henry - PS - please don't bang on about the beard - its really upsetting me....
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.

Which is the point, he doesn't have any real sources other than the U12 goalkeeping coach but he makes up or repeats other people news as inside info.

PS How's the beard, still itchy?

but neither do you Henry - PS - please don't bang on about the beard - its really upsetting me....
    Did I claim I had sources?

And if I did I wouldn't put the gossip on here ; - )
  • edited July 2016
    GIFSoup

Please can we have some rumours?
  • Would O'Hara be a good signing ?

O'Hara would have been a good signing last season.........I reckon he would now be a GREAT signing this season.
    COYR.....
  • Another thread hijacked by Colin/Talking about Colin. It's getting ridiculous now, I feel now is the time for the mods to step in and do something one way or the other

• Another thread hijacked by Colin/Talking about Colin. It's getting ridiculous now, I feel now is the time for the mods to step in and do something one way or the other

Stop going on about Colin, it's boring now
  • I think o'hara would be a decent shout, we need someone with a bit of flair in the middle.
  • Agreed...........this Colin 'lark' just ain't funny and it is boring now, why doesn't everyone just let him say/post what he likes?
    If it's a load of bollocks......it doesn't really matter does it?..........and if it's true, he won't get any credit!
    In other words.......starve him!
    Happy days.......
  • Leave poor Colin alone. Don't rise to the bait.

Its almost amounting to cyber bullying. Hang your heads in shame.

You should see the abuse he gets on Grindr
    How do you know :smiley:
    Because thats how me and Ricky first met lol!
    With Colin?
    I'm sorry I've said too much already... Ricky will be most displeased later if I say anything else ;) lol!
    He was the agent that brokered the deal. Would have been quicker but he was on holiday with Nicky Ajose.
  • Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse, someone uses a hashtag.

#hashtagsareterrible
    #waitaminute...
    #oops.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed...........this Colin 'lark' just ain't funny and it is boring now, why doesn't everyone just let him say/post what he likes?
    If it's a load of bollocks......it doesn't really matter does it?..........and if it's true, he won't get any credit!
    In other words.......starve him!
    Happy days.......

stop going on about him then
  • Have I missed something in regards to o'hara ? The article from the SLP I read said we had not been interested when he was offered to us
  • Valley11 said:

70 odd new posts of grown men bickering. This rumours thread has gone to the dogs.

That's because most of the posters are barking!
  • Woof woof
  • ross1 said:
    I imagine Pigott will be disappointed that neither Southend nor Luton made his loan spells there permanent
  • sammy391 said:

Have I missed something in regards to o'hara ? The article from the SLP I read said we had not been interested when he was offered to us

This site said we're interested

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/jamie-ohara-fulham-charlton-athletic-wls-sheffield-united
  • sammy391 said:

Have I missed something in regards to o'hara ? The article from the SLP I read said we had not been interested when he was offered to us

Don't believe all you read .
  • boogica said:

sammy391 said:

You've already posted this boogica, what do you know?
  • Essex_Al said:

boogica said:

sammy391 said:

You've already posted this boogica, what do you know?
    Ask Colin in a few weeks time!