Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• colin1961 said:

dont think Pope staying or going is a big issue to be honest , Dillion Phillips is a better all round keeper plus I can see the experienced Lewis coming in from Cardiff ....because even if Pope stays our goalkeepers will be very young

We need a new right back Solly injured again with his knee , he cannot be relied on anymore , had very good reports from WHU fans about the young lad we are suppose to be after

Dillon Phillips better than Pope? Oh ok, even Colin is struggling to put a positive spin on things now.
  • Valley11 said:

He's had his off field problems. Kenny Jackett made him train with u21s at Wolves. But he's turned a corner now I reckon and realises this is his last chance.

Exactly .
  • colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

dont think Pope staying or going is a big issue to be honest , Dillion Phillips is a better all round keeper plus I can see the experienced Lewis coming in from Cardiff ....because even if Pope stays our goalkeepers will be very young

We need a new right back Solly injured again with his knee , he cannot be relied on anymore , had very good reports from WHU fans about the young lad we are suppose to be after

How many times have you seen Dillon Phillips play?

Seen him play about 20 times and heard what the goalkeeping coaches had to say about all the young keepers

You ?
    We all will soon Col me old mucker as it will be him or Mitov next season by the sounds of it.
  • Brighton have matched the asking price for Cousins for a while now and wondering what the hold up is.....
  • If Pope does go then I am certain that another senior goalkeeper will be brought in. Slade is not a fool. It would be madness not to.
  • colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Seen him play about 20 times and heard what the goalkeeping coaches had to say about all the young keepers

You ?
    We all will soon Col me old mucker as it will be him or Mitov next season by the sounds of it.
    We will get an older head in even if Pope stays
    But according to you we wouldn't need to if Phillips is better than Pope who would be number one this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    I hope this head comes with a body? Wouldn't be much use as a GK if he didn't have any hands.
    Hence the famous goalkeepers song by Max Bygraves.

• cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    But according to you we wouldn't need to if Phillips is better than Pope who would be number one this season.
    Nice one, he has a short memory does BexleyBoy.
  • colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    I hope this head comes with a body? Wouldn't be much use as a GK if he didn't have any hands.
    Shocking joke that deserves a flag.
  • colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    It wasn't a joke, just an observation.
  • So, moving on. The outstanding rumours on the rumour thread.

O'Hara linked
    Crofts and Buxton on trial
    JBG to complete a move to Burnely when he's back off holiday
    Pope to Burnley could be back on
    Cousins to either Brighton or QPR.
  • colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    I'll rephrase the question. How many league games have you seen him play?
  • Replacing Stephens with Jordan would be a mistake. Jordan has nowhere near the same creative ability from deep.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

cfgs said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

You ?
    It wasn't a joke, just an observation.
    You're still not getting a lol!
  • colin1961 said:

Brighton were hoping to sell Dale Stephens to Burnley and replace him with Cousins ....
    Source Brighton season ticket holder who moves around the right circles on match days

"Moves around the right circles on match days" meaning down the boozer and gossip.
  • The last match day was around 2 months ago. Where is this guy getting his info now Col?
  • Ben18 said:

The last match day was around 2 months ago. Where is this guy getting his info now Col?

Fortune teller on the beach.
  • edited July 2016
  • colin1961 said:

Brighton were hoping to sell Dale Stephens to Burnley and replace him with Cousins ....
    Source Brighton season ticket holder who moves around the right circles on match days

You are on full scale Wum mode today Colin. Nice work.