Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Brighton were hoping to sell Dale Stephens to Burnley and replace him with Cousins ....
    Source Brighton season ticket holder who moves around the right circles on match days

You are on full scale Wum mode today Colin. Nice work.
    Just found a you tube clip of the great man.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFd2aiHjRo
  • edited July 2016
    colin1961 said:

Brighton were hoping to sell Dale Stephens to Burnley and replace him with Cousins ....
    Source Brighton season ticket holder who moves around the right circles on match days

What about the corner flags?
  • edited July 2016

Leave poor Colin alone. Don't rise to the bait.

Its almost amounting to cyber bullying. Hang your heads in shame.

If he is purposefully baiting it's not bullying.

Technically Colin could be psychologically bullying us by pissing us all off with so much bullshit that he knows he makes up.

Either way those responding to anything he posts, Like LOL or abuse are just keeping it coming.
  • I'm sure if Pope leaves we will bring in a keeper with a bit of experience. Slade seems to have his head screwed on. He may be restricted but I can't see Phillips being thrown in at the deep end
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Newly promoted Premier League outfit Burnley are keen on securing the services of Brighton midfielder Dale Stephens, according to reports

Burnley managed to earn promotion into the Premier League in very convincing fashion and many believe that the Clarets are now well equipped to avoid relegation next season.

That being said though, manager Sean Dyche will be looking to strengthen his squad in certain areas and signing a new midfielder will be a priority for the 44-year-old, especially after the departure of Joey Barton to Rangers.

I shall wait for the apologys ......

The Dale stephens rumour was first mentioned on here when the JC link first happened it was all over their North Stand forum. Anyway it is apologies.
  • agim said:

I'm sure if Pope leaves we will bring in a keeper with a bit of experience. Slade seems to have his head screwed on. He may be restricted but I can't see Phillips being thrown in at the deep end

If we sell Pope can't we just keep Henderson as number 1? He is more than good enough for league one. With Phillips and Mitov as back up.
    Yeah... for about half a season before he breaks down, again - and the two aforementioned really don't strike me as good/ready enough for a sustained period as first choice keeper. Plus the regime don't seem to like Hendo much, nor he them, so I can't seem him hanging around if he's offered a way out.
  • Leave poor Colin alone. Don't rise to the bait.

You should see the abuse he gets on Grindr
    How do you know :smiley:

Because thats how me and Ricky first met lol!

With Colin?
  • edited July 2016

Leave poor Colin alone. Don't rise to the bait.

With Colin?
    I'm sorry I've said too much already... Ricky will be most displeased later if I say anything else ;) lol!
  • So, moving on. The outstanding rumours on the rumour thread.

O'Hara linked
    Crofts and Buxton on trial
    JBG to complete a move to Burnely when he's back off holiday
    Pope to Burnley could be back on
    Cousins to either Brighton or QPR.

Colin might get something right...... But I doubt it
  • Look, nobody really knows anything other than the inner sanctum - there are a few on here that think I am wearing 'Richard Murrays beard' or some such nonsense?? If that's true, then by definition, if RM is part of the inner sanctum, then I am probably the only 1 who can really give info on here that has any credibility with regards to signings. Other members of the inner sanctum I guess would be Slade, the new head scout and maybe some of his team, KM and RD - who else? Unless people on here are in contact with Slade / The new scout therefore, then it seems to me that Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.
  • DOUCHER said:

Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.

Which is the point, he doesn't have any real sources other than the U12 goalkeeping coach but he makes up or repeats other people news as inside info.

PS How's the beard, still itchy?

• Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Look, nobody really knows anything other than the inner sanctum - there are a few on here that think I am wearing 'Richard Murrays beard' or some such nonsense?? If that's true, then by definition, if RM is part of the inner sanctum, then I am probably the only 1 who can really give info on here that has any credibility with regards to signings. Other members of the inner sanctum I guess would be Slade, the new head scout and maybe some of his team, KM and RD - who else? Unless people on here are in contact with Slade / The new scout therefore, then it seems to me that Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.

But RM no longer has any credibility.
  • edited July 2016
    Colin's had me in stitches today :lol:
  • DOUCHER said:

Colin's sources are on a par with the rest on here - second or third hand information. Just saying.

Which is the point, he doesn't have any real sources other than the U12 goalkeeping coach but he makes up or repeats other people news as inside info.

PS How's the beard, still itchy?

Colin's ''sources'' are things written on here or another website a few hours/days/weeks ago and presenting them as brand new facts.
  • He comes out with more bulls*** and untruths than squirrel face.
  • He comes out with more bulls*** and untruths than squirrel face.

Now now, rumours wise, he plagiarises.

Stories about seeing players... well fair enough on that one. I believe DP ( @dickplumb not double pen) over Colin on player meetings, viewings and abilities in the youth teams.
  • Swisdom said:

He comes out with more bulls*** and untruths than squirrel face.

Thankfully if anyone misses one of his comments you are there save the day and point it out

#gettingboring
    #actuallygotboringagesago

Apologist.