Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Kasey Palmer to join Huddersfield on season long loan.
  • colin1961 said:

kashi out half the season we ain't going to miss cousins when we sell him.hope they got some money to spend for his replacement probs be poyet in loan again.

A fit Kashi coming into the side after xmas what a boost that will be
    Which Christmas? :wink:
    and for which team?
  • What the feck are the club doing? Is kashi going to miss half this coming season too?
  • Scrap that... I've just seen the kashi thread.
  • 4 months out at Arsenal and Charlton means a season at least in reality.
  • colin1961 said:

_MrDick said:

"Charlton handed him a contract until 2019 - and his transfer symbolises the botched nature of deals before Russell Slade arrived as manager earlier this summer."

It just goes to show that contracts are worthless. ZB has effectively gone on strike by not reporting back for training and he's got his way by getting a free transfer. Glad he's going but should we be holding out for a transfer fee?
    He broken the terms of his contract so there won't be any pay offs
    Source: The post above.
  • Port Vale just signed jerome thomas.
  • Good player when he felt like it.
  • colin1961 said:

_MrDick said:

"Charlton handed him a contract until 2019 - and his transfer symbolises the botched nature of deals before Russell Slade arrived as manager earlier this summer."

It just goes to show that contracts are worthless. ZB has effectively gone on strike by not reporting back for training and he's got his way by getting a free transfer. Glad he's going but should we be holding out for a transfer fee?
    I thought he was told not to come back?
  • sammy391 said:

colin1961 said:

_MrDick said:

I thought he was told not to come back?
    That was what I was told. Person who told me said he was contacted after Slade met with a few of the senior players.

I have no idea if its true but have no reason to doubt the person who told me and they would know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen in a paper from last week that Liverpool and Fenerbache are after Brad Jones? Seems odd seeing as he was let go by Bradford and seemingly rejected by us.
  • Brad Jones the keeper Liverpool released last summer?
  • Just seen in a paper from last week that Liverpool and Fenerbache are after Brad Jones? Seems odd seeing as he was let go by Bradford and seemingly rejected by us.

Also linked with Feyenoord. Good agent.
  • Could this be the contract that was mentioned earlier? Or was that definitely a new transfer.
  • edited July 2016
    colin1961 said:

kashi out half the season we ain't going to miss cousins when we sell him.hope they got some money to spend for his replacement probs be poyet in loan again.

A fit Kashi coming into the side after xmas what a boost that will be

A fit kashi leaving in January more like
  • Kevin Foley on trial, playing today at Bromley.

The ex Wolves player ?

Barely played in two or more years. Worrying that our trialists are wrong side of 30 and not for the future. Rather have a punt on L2 or non-leaguers in early 20s.
  • edited July 2016
    cousins not in the squad......bye bye
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

If your only looking for a back up right back what more do you want

Someone who is not on crutches .
  • Can't see us doing much without cousins don't think we will make play offs if he goes.my god it's shit following charlton lm glad them belguims own it and it's not ours club anymore
  • Colin not said nothing about you before but they are right your a knob

Dont reply to it... Dont rise to it!!... Just f****** walk away... No I'm not Roger Johnson either!!
  • Ekstrand hasn't signed for Leeds. A report on Monday says they were put off by his previous injuries. I've heard a rumours Charlton are still interested.