Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• I agree we need a new goalkeeper, but I think its important to keep Dillon Phillips as well and give him a new contract, and have competion for the keepers.
    I have a feeling Dillon will turn out to be a very good goalkeeper

Dillon already has a new Contract... Received a 2-year deal upon his return from Cheltenham
  • edited July 2016
    Valley11 said:

A question re Rudd.
    Does the new transfer window system mean we can't get another keeper on loan until Jan if Rudd were to get injured/be recalled?
    Also, under the new system, are clubs allowed to recall players when the windows are shut?

If someone is on a year loan the earliest they can be recalled is January.

Emergency loans for outfield players do not exist anymore. For goalies they do exist.
  • Before anything is announced there has to be a fitness test etc in which can take upto two days if there are a couple of players due in this week
  • Before anything is announced there has to be a fitness test etc in which can take upto two days if there are a couple of players due in this week

How do you know that (Genuine interest not a challenge to you knowing anything).

I would have thought that a simple Medical would suffice?

Everybody knows we don't waste time on minor things like fitness tests and medicals.

How do you know that (Genuine interest not a challenge to you knowing anything).

Our world class medical team (outsourced)

1. Check number of legs two [Y/N]
    2. Check number of arms two (optional) [Y/N]
    3. Speaka da Inglish (optional) [Y/N]

Pass rate 33%

I wouldnt even bother with (3) if rumours about El-Hadji Ba's English is correct

We have never bothered with such trivial tasks in the last, pointless starting now
  • Hmm no more actual rumours then?
  • shine166 said:

Before anything is announced there has to be a fitness test etc in which can take upto two days if there are a couple of players due in this week

We have never bothered with such trivial tasks in the last, pointless starting now
    Todorov is testimony to that
  • Sponsored links:

• Kevin foley if he comes in will be to cover RB. That will be his main position not CM
  • I agree we need a new goalkeeper, but I think its important to keep Dillon Phillips as well and give him a new contract, and have competion for the keepers.
    I have a feeling Dillon will turn out to be a very good goalkeeper

Dillon already has a new Contract... Received a 2-year deal upon his return from Cheltenham
    I was only repeating what I read on the Charlton v Ipswich Match Thread.
    That it was suggested that Dillon maybe on low wages.

There is no such thing as a simple medical.
  • Splodge said:

shine166 said:

Before anything is announced there has to be a fitness test etc in which can take upto two days if there are a couple of players due in this week

Todrov will always be legend in my book for scoring the winner at Selhurst against the vermin
    Was it him and Matt Spring who got Selhurst Medals one POTY Dinner because they scored winners against them?
  • Splodge said:

shine166 said:

Todrov will always be legend in my book for scoring the winner at Selhurst against the vermin
    Was it him and Matt Spring who got Selhurst Medals one POTY Dinner because they scored winners against them?
    fortune
  • Splodge said:

shine166 said:

Kitson wasn't it!?
  • edited July 2016
    uie2 said:

Splodge said:

shine166 said:

Kitson wasn't it!?
    Yep. A Charlton legend because of that small piece of heroics...

Rommerlanadingdongs is my fav though!
  • Splodge said:

shine166 said:

fortune
    Fortune's goal was an equaliser that got Palace relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Splodge said:

shine166 said:

fortune
    Fortune's goal was an equaliser that got Palace relegated.
    I was sooooo happy that day.

Our world class medical team (outsourced)

1. Check number of legs two [Y/N]
    2. Check number of arms two (optional) [Y/N]
    3. Speaka da Inglish (optional) [Y/N]

Pass rate 33%

I wouldn't even bother with (3) if rumours about El-Hadji Ba's English is are correct
  • Charlton are pleased to announce the signing of Kasper. No not Kasper Schmeichel but Kasper the friendly ghost. Kasper was a free agent following his release and joins on a 1 year deal
  • Danny19 said:

Charlton are pleased to announce the signing of Kasper. No not Kasper Schmeichel but Kasper the friendly ghost. Kasper was a free agent following his release and joins on a 1 year deal

But not match fit due to being dead
  • Danny19 said:

Charlton are pleased to announce the signing of Kasper. No not Kasper Schmeichel but Kasper the friendly ghost. Kasper was a free agent following his release and joins on a 1 year deal

But still achieved a higher bleep test result than half the squad.
  • Danny19 said:

And very unlikely to put in a solid performance.
  • Danny19 said:

Balls gonna go right through him

And we thought Nick Pope was bad!!
  • Danny19 said:

He's the creative midfielder we have lacked, good on the ball. Able to ghost past players as if they wasn't even there...