Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Hello lads ..hows the new season shaping up?

Charlton-ly
    I like this.

It's a bit like the famous new Scottish word - Hibsed. Hibs Hibsed it. 'To be ahead in your pursuit of something, only to mess it up before you cross the finish line.'
  • edited July 2016
  • Beckboy said:

Hello lads ..hows the new season shaping up?

About as exciting as your love life
    I decided to have a quick look at work to see if the 6 signings had arrived yet , tried to do it slyly but this post made me make a loud pa noise
  • I did hear an actual transfer rumour today from someone inside the club, unfortunately it was that they are not even close to signing anyone.
  • edited July 2016

Sheff Utd are going to come good :smile:
  • @redhenry we neeeeeed youuuu.
  • Sponsored links:

Sheff Utd are going to come good :smile:

Na !

I don't know if that was intended after you read the rest of the thread or you are just asking without reading but after 186 pages out of 187 of either doom and gloom, Colin and rumours of other clubs signing players that comment has made me chuckle a lot.
  • ross1 said:

Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.

One is free, the other will cost money, who do you think she will sign?
    Not that I think we're this smart with our money, but I suspect Ferdinand will demand 2-3x the wages. Still fear the club will see "FREE" and not inquire further.
  • SDAddick said:

ross1 said:

Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.

One is free, the other will cost money, who do you think she will sign?
    Not that I think we're this smart with our money, but I suspect Ferdinand will demand 2-3x the wages. Still fear the club will see "FREE" and not inquire further.
    5 year contract guaranteed
  • Beckboy said:

About as exciting as your love life
    Up and down then eh? ;-)
    Absolutely correct, without the up.
  • Just been out all day with the family and checked in to see nearly 100 new posts.

Even by Charlton standards in this era, we continue to set new standards of incompetence. We are so far away from having a team it's crazy.

6 players needed and basically 50pc of the time nearly gone and none over the line.

Really well. It's going to be one hell of a season in SE7.
  • It's OK, the new shirt is on sale tomorrow, just buy one and bring your boots on Saturday

Really well. It's going to be hell this season in SE7.
  • sam3110 said:

It's OK, the new shirt is on sale tomorrow, just buy one and bring your boots on Saturday

Extra £2.50 if you buy from the club shop and not online.
  • Sponsored links:

• How long has Anton been at Preston?

He was in beckenham on Saturday
  • shirts a one off for this season
  • SIGN SOMEONE YOU C*NTS

No signings to day we've run out of pens & refuse to buy any new ones, as the pen budget has already been spent.
    I heard we sold our 'contract signing' pen to Burnley for an undisclosed fee.
  • https://gyazo.com/4e2f0d1fa8e01a75234c62dd77970fd6

Pah! We've got Oscar Gobern (injured) on trial and signed Andrew Crofts on a one year deal. Consider yourself trumped.
    Who ?
  • bellz2002 said:

https://gyazo.com/4e2f0d1fa8e01a75234c62dd77970fd6

I may be missing something here but who?

Ray Donovon by the looks of it. Other than that I haven't got a clue who that superstar is .
  • Bloody hell OP, did the bird open her legs and let you go?