Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• SIGN SOMEONE YOU C*NTS

• A friend of mine who works close to the Valley said he just saw Anton Ferdinand.
  • So we havnt even put in a formal offer for Pearce. Eight days to kick off and we are still piss balling around.
  • edited July 2016
    lol the only quote in the whole article where the manager 'rebuffs' rumours about Pearce leaving:

“Nothing as yet, no.”

Wouldn't exactly call that conclusive.
  • Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.
  • colthe3rd said:

A friend of mine who works close to the Valley said he just saw Anton Ferdinand.

Classic, old school wumming. Like it.
    Fixed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.

One is free, the other will cost money, who do you think she will sign?
  • ross1 said:

Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.

Neither, Konsa is going to play 46 games
  • sam3110 said:

ross1 said:

Going from Jason Pearce to Anton Ferdinand in what, 2,3 days? Now that's ambition.

Neither, Konsa is going to play 46 games
    46 games before his January transfer to [INSERT NAME OF LOWER-HALF PREM CLUB HERE]? That's a lot of games...
  • Charlton don't deserve or warrant a thread of this nature.
  • Charlton don't deserve or warrant a thread of this nature.

A lot of people talking nonsense with little end product? I think it's quite fitting actually.
  • Plenty of ghost performances last session
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

Plenty of ghost performances last session

Just not enough Ghouls

• And low spirits
  • And the haunted 44th minute
  • I asked my Leeds supporting mate at work (seriously) and he really rates Pearce. Described him as a real leader that's probably too good for League One.
  • iaitch said:

Danny19 said:

Charlton are pleased to announce the signing of Kasper. No not Kasper Schmeichel but Kasper the friendly ghost. Kasper was a free agent following his release and joins on a 1 year deal

Not the first ghost to play for us, we had Jonathan Spector a few years ago.
    The ball used to fly through him unimpeded as well. He terrified me.
  • Don't worry. Be happy.
  • SIGN SOMEONE YOU C*NTS

No signings to day we've run out of pens & refuse to buy any new ones, as the pen budget has already been spent.