Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• barstool said:

It's not from the club, external source.

Football rumours.com
  • cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
  • barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
  • barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    Watch out for the confirmation tomorrow!
  • edited August 2016
    Who are we talking about now?

Edit: included the word 'are' to make it a proper sentence, the lad is starting to have south east London dialect which is fine as long as he knows what he is up to.
  • barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    I hope your right barstool
  • FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    As long as he hasn't taken over from Colin
  • FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    Im in the know on this one,
  • barstool said:

FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    So your 100% sure then mate
  • Sponsored links:

• barstool said:

FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
  • Hearing 2 , potentially 3 in the door before Saturday. Whether all will be eligible I don't know. Think Slade will be slightly happier with the names banded about if they are the ones I've been told are coming in. Not going to say much at this time for obvious reasons but I will tell you that 2 are permanent deals and one I believe is a loan ( Or would be very surprising if a permanent seeing as he's a youngster Chelsea rate very highly.) Still think we are 1/2 short but these are all good enough players to at least add a bit of squad depth at the very worst.
    Regarding the Jorge T rumours I haven't heard anything on his departure, unlike deals for Watt and Pope who I had heard rumblings about for weeks previous to their departure, so at this moment wouldn't be at all surprised to see him line up for us this season.
    However, despite all the good news is be very surprised if we don't see at least 2 more out the door before our first home game. Fox or Lookman seeming the most likely departures.

Post made on CAFCPicks
  • barstool said:

FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    Watch out for news tomorrow
  • Hearing 2 , potentially 3 in the door before Saturday. Whether all will be eligible I don't know. Think Slade will be slightly happier with the names banded about if they are the ones I've been told are coming in. Not going to say much at this time for obvious reasons but I will tell you that 2 are permanent deals and one I believe is a loan ( Or would be very surprising if a permanent seeing as he's a youngster Chelsea rate very highly.) Still think we are 1/2 short but these are all good enough players to at least add a bit of squad depth at the very worst.
    Regarding the Jorge T rumours I haven't heard anything on his departure, unlike deals for Watt and Pope who I had heard rumblings about for weeks previous to their departure, so at this moment wouldn't be at all surprised to see him line up for us this season.
    However, despite all the good news is be very surprised if we don't see at least 2 more out the door before our first home game. Fox or Lookman seeming the most likely departures.

Post made on CAFCPicks

Who me the two permanent ones give us a clue ????
  • FAVADDICK said:

Hearing 2 , potentially 3 in the door before Saturday. Whether all will be eligible I don't know. Think Slade will be slightly happier with the names banded about if they are the ones I've been told are coming in. Not going to say much at this time for obvious reasons but I will tell you that 2 are permanent deals and one I believe is a loan ( Or would be very surprising if a permanent seeing as he's a youngster Chelsea rate very highly.) Still think we are 1/2 short but these are all good enough players to at least add a bit of squad depth at the very worst.

Post made on CAFCPicks

Who me the two permanent ones give us a clue ????
    Pearce and the young GK from Carlise I would guess.
  • If our back 5 (assuming Bauer comes back in on schedule in a couple of weeks) is:

Rudd, Solly, Pearce, Bauer, Fox

With the likes of Konsa, Lennon, RoJo, Holmes Dennis backing up......

That's a feck load of clean sheets at league one level.

For me our season will rest on getting another striker in to ensure Novak and Ajose can prevent burnout. And then the centre of midfield - the key to everything between now and end of the month.
  • Lewis Baker? Tammy Abraham? From Chelsea.
  • Lewis Baker? Tammy Abraham? From Chelsea.

You know what I think of them. Begins with N.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
  • Disappointing not to have a decent pre-season again with what may be the first team.

I guess difficult to do given the later premiership start, trickle into championship and no one really understanding what the lack of short term loans does to the squad. I'm being a bit generous here.

If we get in another striker who is going to put in 15-20 at this level even on loan, that would be very good.

Missing cover for Solly and Holmes, of fox is sold I'd want another development left back on permanent rather than on loan.

Creativity wise, love to splash out on someone but have personally no idea who so hope someone does.

If Bauer, Kashi, Diarra and Lennon are reliably doe back by September them that is quality additions. Can't recall accurately but think maybe kashi and maybe others out for longer.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Redhenry said:

FAVADDICK said:

Redhenry said:

Was told talks ongoing with a midfielder. Don't know who but could be Thompson

Could it be finalised today redhenry do you know ???
    No, was told yesterday that talks are ongoing with a midfielder. Was told weeks ago that Louis was on our radar.
    Have you got any news on Jason Pearce joking at all redhenry???
  • Watched him for England U20's. He's the real deal.
  • So he would join o loan then Pearce? If he comes to us.
  • Tammy Abrahams. Local lad. Coming in apparently.
  • markmc68 said:

Tammy Abrahams. Local lad. Coming in apparently.

The story was from May - unless your 'apparently' is a different source.

Either way - hopes are up for a decent day tomorrow.
  • FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

FAVADDICK said:

barstool said:

barstool said:

cafc4life said:

barstool said:

Football rumours.com
    No, a good source
    Daddy's?
    So your 100% sure then

My source is external, others seem now to be hearing from within.