Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Who who who who....Who let Botaka out!
  • I love it when a player looks thrilled to sign for us.

Mind you, he will see plenty of those pissed off faces at the Valley throughout the season.
  • Not expecting anyone else until the prem team let their kids out on loan.
  • ashley said:

Is he a division three Martin Pringle?

That's a bit of a tautology, you could have just said Martin Pringle.
  • ashley said:

Pringle did a job for us in the championship, albeit with no great style or ball control .
  • Am I right in saying that we can't get any more on loan because two is the limit ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I right in saying that we can't get any more on loan because two is the limit ?

Both Rudd and the new bloke are season long loans... We should be able to sign players on short term loans (Until January) before their spells with us are extended

Both Rudd and the new bloke are season long loans... We should be able to sign players on short term loans (Until January) before their spells with us are extended
    No short term loan window any more.
  • wmcf123 said:

ashley said:

Pringle did a job for us in the championship, albeit with no great style or ball control .
    I thought Martin Pringle played for us in the premier league
  • wmcf123 said:

ashley said:

I thought Martin Pringle played for us in the premier league
    He did. And The Championship.
  • edited August 2016
    Scoham said:

Am I right in saying that we can't get any more on loan because two is the limit ?

No short term loan window any more.
    I know you dont get the short-short term window anymore but surely there can be loans from August to January...

I thought it was the type of loan where a player only joins a club for a month etc. that has been gotten rid of?

Edit... Having checked loans have to be from transfer window to transfer window rather than for a period midway through the year
  • It would seem that scarfy has been taken off the wage bill.
  • Sponsored links:

• We need one, maybe two central midfielders. Until Kashi and Diarra return. The rest should be good enough
  • As others have said we desperately need two centre mids . If any available in our price range remains to be seen.
  • Exactly what I thought.
  • Leuth said:

We need one, maybe two central midfielders. Until Kashi and Diarra return. The rest should be good enough

If they return. Even if they do, neither of them are the creative midfielder we desperately need.
  • Does anyone think we need a creative midfielder?

No one seems to have mentioned this.

Yes needed one for a few years now