Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Jamie O'Hara signed for Gillingham,2 year deal.

Someone after Dack?

we must have offered him a really shit deal then

Or when he took too long to think about it we moved on.

• Great signing for Gills that. As if we couldnt compete with them over a signing. or just wasnt bothered
  • seems quite on here! There must be some Charlton related news out there?

Oh yeah, forgot we had filled that creative midfielder vacancy.

• Doesn't mean that we don't have other irons in the fire.

Someone coming in from West Ham? are you ITK?

We know which it is really by now.
  • Sponsored links:

We offered him a good deal apparently
    Trying to find out why he has gone to Gillingham unless they offered him better , had offers from Turkey and the states , to be honest bit baffled by this?

Reckon this is wot happened , will find out why , really thought he would AV been a good signing for us exactly wot we need in the middle of the park , maybe he didn't want to get mixed up with Roger Johnson again after their wolves turnout ?
  • Is he really what we want? Isn't he another Andrew Crofts?
  • Maybe it is us after Dacks? Right age and very decent at this level and should be able to move up a level as well.

No idea how much he would cost, but we could do a lot worse.
  • Redrobo said:

Maybe it is us after Dacks? Right age and very decent at this level and should be able to move up a level as well.

He's better than league 1. Could only see us having enough cash if Lookman goes
  • Redrobo said:

Maybe it is us after Dacks? Right age and very decent at this level and should be able to move up a level as well.

@Clem_Snide can put everybody straight on this one. I think I'm right in saying we are probably one of the last clubs he would sign for.
  • Didnt Gillingham turn down a £3m bid for Dack at some stage in the summer or last season?
  • Redrobo said:

@Clem_Snide can put everybody straight on this one. I think I'm right in saying we are probably one of the last clubs he would sign for.
    I think you will find this is correct,it ain't gonna happen boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

You'd be right. More chance of him signing for Welling.

Was asking his mum yesterday why he's still at the Gills. Apparently Scally is asking silly money. The only recent "firm" offer is from Rangers, which he isn't keen on.

All irrelevant at the moment as whilst we were talking he texted her to say he was at Harley St waiting for a scan as he got injured at Southend in Tuesday night.
  • Redrobo said:

Was asking his mum yesterday why he's still at the Gills. Apparently Scally is asking silly money. The only recent "firm" offer is from Rangers, which he isn't keen on.

All irrelevant at the moment as whilst we were talking he texted her to say he was at Harley St waiting for a scan as he got injured at Southend in Tuesday night.
    Yet when it comes to our players apparently if they want to go we have to sell them, and £1-2m or so is all we can ask for.
  • Scoham said:

Redrobo said:

Yet when it comes to our players apparently if they want to go we have to sell them, and £1-2m or so is all we can ask for.
    She wouldn't say what the price is, but they turned down 2.5m rising to 3m in the summer.
  • Redrobo said:

...and yet Cousins goes for peanuts despite extensive Championship experience and an excellent England youth record. Weird.

not weird, just that Katie hasn't got a fecking clue when it comes to negotiating
  • She doesn't do the negs alone surely someone else is involved roly owns other clubs where they don't sell cheaply
  • Slade says he is looking for a box to box CM, has some names in mind
  • ross1 said:

Slade says he is looking for a box to box CM, has some names in mind

I've got a name for you Slade. Jordan Cousins.