Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Putting 2 and 2 together on that one
  • Towell listed as a defender on Brighton's website, but seems to be a midfielder based on his Wiki page/previous match reports?
  • Midfielder
  • Scoham said:

Sage said:

Louis Thompson again not involved in the Norwich squad yesterday, how can they say he's part of their plans?

Also Adeyemi not featured this season. But hopefully, we manage to get in at least 1 midfielder soon, can't keep playing Foley and Crofts in centre midfield.

If a good squad has around 25 players they can't all make it in the matchday squad.
    A squad. I think I remember what that means.
  • Scoham said:

Sage said:

Louis Thompson again not involved in the Norwich squad yesterday, how can they say he's part of their plans?

Also Adeyemi not featured this season. But hopefully, we manage to get in at least 1 midfielder soon, can't keep playing Foley and Crofts in centre midfield.

If a good squad has around 25 players they can't all make it in the matchday squad.
    A squad. I think I remember what that means.
    It's what we used to have pre Roland
  • Like the sound of Towell. Goal scoring midfielder, 43 goals in 96 appearances in the Irish League.
  • edited August 2016
    Haha Irish
  • Jose Baxter didn't sign a longer contract at Sheffield United and is currently a Free Agent. Attacking midfielder, would anyone have him?
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard he throws it in early if things not going well.

We do need players that can take the rough with the smooth. But with a goal record like that, he should whet the fans' appetite.

We do need players that can take the rough with the smooth. But with a goal record like that, he should whet the fans' appetite.
    Good at flicks and soaks up a lot of pressure
  • FAVADDICK said:

Rossman92 said:

Jose Baxter didn't sign a longer contract at Sheffield United and is currently a Free Agent. Attacking midfielder, would anyone have him?

He's been banned for a year for drug taking !!!
    Could keep Rojo company back at the training ground.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Rossman92 said:

Jose Baxter didn't sign a longer contract at Sheffield United and is currently a Free Agent. Attacking midfielder, would anyone have him?

So katrien will offer him a 5 year deal then
  • RedChaser said:

Let's hope this Towell fella half decent otherwise he'll get hung out to dry on here :open_mouth:

Don't give up your day job RC :wink:
  • FAVADDICK said:

Rossman92 said:

News doesn't reach me as fast as it reaches you lol
  • So, we're after a Brighton towel ? Surely CARD have connections ?
  • RedChaser said:

Let's hope this Towell fella half decent otherwise he'll get hung out to dry on here :open_mouth:

Don't give up your day job RC :wink:
    I wouldn't have all the time I spend on this forum if I had a job AUN, I've done my bit for the economy and the taxman :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

Haha Irish

Linen?

Actually, I prefer a bit of rough...

• From a very reliable source:

We have not had any offers for Lookman.

Tex is off because he doesn't want to be here

(And Ricky was subbed yesterday because of two bad knocks)
  • From a very reliable source:

We have not had any offers for Lookman.

Tex is off because he doesn't want to be here

(And Ricky was subbed yesterday because of two bad knocks)

Ricky got smashed at Cheltenham & again yesterday .
  • Has this towel got "wings"? I hope so as they are a good defence against any leakage apperantly.