Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• I heard he throws it in early if things not going well.

We do need players that can take the rough with the smooth. But with a goal record like that, he should whet the fans' appetite.
    Actually, I prefer a bit of rough...

:astonished:
  • Dr Kish reckons Thompson and a creative midfielder in next week.

Don't think he was necessarily saying it would be him coming in, just mentioning that he's been linked before.
  • From a very reliable source:

We have not had any offers for Lookman.

Tex is off because he doesn't want to be here

(And Ricky was subbed yesterday because of two bad knocks)

Ricky got smashed at Cheltenham & again yesterday .
    He shouldn't really be drinking on game day
    Too much time with Johnson.
  • edited August 2016
    I think we should 'sink' this Towell rumour, I reckon its just a 'shower' of crap and too many people have taken the 'plunge' on this story and are 'bathing' in the limelight of being ITK.

I'll get me coat!!
  • FAVADDICK said:

Rossman92 said:

Jose Baxter didn't sign a longer contract at Sheffield United and is currently a Free Agent. Attacking midfielder, would anyone have him?

He's been banned for a year for drug taking !!!
    Johnson is after a new room mate...
  • edited August 2016
    If we do get Towell it'll show us how far Slade has moved us forward from those previous wet blankets.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016

65 new posts on transfer rumours....

....All puns about towels.

ffs.

Gotta hand it to you mate you're right.
  • 65 new posts on transfer rumours....

....All puns about towels.

ffs.

Hope no other teams cotton on to us signing Towell.
  • We need a central midfielder who is gonna dictate the way we play , the arseholes who run the need to sign someone , and when someone is available stop fucking dithering like u AV done all summer and get the deal across the line b4 more players go elsewhere .
  • You've really got to know where your Towell is.
  • Not goodbye horse but goodbye towel lol
  • boogica said:

We need a central midfielder who is gonna dictate the way we play , the arseholes who run the need to sign someone , and when someone is available stop fucking dithering like u AV done all summer and get the deal across the line b4 more players go elsewhere .

I don't get it?
    Basically if u are after a player , u need to pursue it with something concrete.
  • Sponsored links:

• Muldoon being loaned out, only one Scottish club have enquired about his availability. With Ollie being loaned out, a new CM is in the horizon
  • I've got to hand it to you people on here, got a dry sense of humour. Just the right type of material.
  • Genuine question, where did the Towell rumour come from? What was the source?
  • _nam11 said:

Muldoon being loaned out, only one Scottish club have enquired about his availability. With Ollie being loaned out, a new CM is in the horizon

If we bring in the right player we could really clean up in this league
  • If we sign Towell lets hope he does not room share with Patrick Bauer , he might wake up early on a match day and lay him out on a sun lounger!
  • CH4RLTON said:

If we sign Towell lets hope he does not room share with Patrick Bauer , he might wake up early on a match day and lay him out on a sun lounger!

Too late
  • Genuine question, where did the Towell rumour come from? What was the source?

From the Cupboard End.
  • Busy on here tonight