Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• mart77 said:

Another site reporting Everton have already turned our loan approach down which after how McAleny got on I wouldn't be surprised.

You probably have a point, but McAleny was one of the worst loan signings we've had in years. Lightweight.
  • Peter_G said:

mart77 said:

Another site reporting Everton have already turned our loan approach down which after how McAleny got on I wouldn't be surprised.

You probably have a point, but McAleny was one of the worst loan signings we've had in years. Lightweight.
    i'd say for around 10 minutes of his entire loan spell here he looked absolute quality. The rest of the time he looked awful.
  • Peter_G said:

mart77 said:

Yet did well elsewhere last season when he was given time and not played out of position by Belgian no marks.
  • Peter_G said:

mart77 said:

But also played in the wrong position as a replacement for Harriott when he isn't a winger
  • These are the midfielders at Burnley:

Dean Marney
    Michael Kightly
    Steven Defour
    Fredrik Ulvestad
    George Boyd
    JBG
    Scott Arfield
    Aiden O'Neill

If I was gonna take a guess, I'd imagine it would be the guy at the bottom of this list. Or Ulvestad.

Kightly was meant to be going Ipswich on loan but clubs couldn't agree a deal so they signed someone else.
  • Peter_G said:

mart77 said:

i'd say for around 10 minutes of his entire loan spell here he looked absolute quality. The rest of the time he looked awful.
    Nine minutes of that was in the dressing room.
  • Redhenry said:

Two midfielders on loan Norwich and Burnley

Marney?
  • I'l be watching the BBC transfer window programme tomorrow night, and as the clock ticks towards 11pm, Dan Walker will suddenly pipe up

"Breaking news, and it's massive, the biggest news of the evening, and it's from Charlton Athletic of all clubs. Our reporter is outside The Valley"

".......theyve sold all the goalposts and floodlights to Maidstone!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a fan of fox but to sell him after selling his understudy and signing a player on one year deal is a fucking joke. These Belgian clowns going to new levels of bullshit football ownership . I'd be rather happy if they were to both fuck off
  • For me it has got to a point now where these Belgian oxygen theives fucking off would be equivilant to Charlton knobbing Millwall and Palarse twice each in the league as we storm to an FA Cup final win over West Ham United.
  • So that's Lookman gone then :(
  • Not entirely sure if that's serious or not but just in case Lookman is on international duty.
  • Really should just close this thread until after the window shuts
  • Fox starts tonight, maybe Henry has finally got one wrong. ;).

Chelsea were about to announce his arrival, but he turned down the £100k a week salary as he loves Charlton so much
  • lolwray said:

maybe the chicksen signing frees up Fox to be sold after all ?

Maybe I am responsible for getting everyone worked up re fox ..It was meant tongue in cheek. .However many a true word etc
  • lolwray said:

lolwray said:

maybe the chicksen signing frees up Fox to be sold after all ?

Maybe I am responsible for getting everyone worked up re fox ..It was meant tongue in cheek. .However many a true word etc
    If only
  • Come on @Redhenry you can't leave us like that I take it the one from Norwich is Thompson who's the one from burnley ??
  • Well tomorrow's going to be interesting!
    Doesn't sound like anyone knows what will happen
  • Sponsored links:

• The overreacting on this thread is hilarious!
  • Fox starts tonight, maybe Henry has finally got one wrong. ;).

One?
  • Dazzler21 said:

The overreacting on this thread is hilarious!

• Thompson starts for Norwich tonight against peterborough

4-0 at half time! He hasn't scored though

4-0 at half time! He hasn't scored though
    Could it be one of the Murphy twins joining us?

• cafc4life said:

Chelsea bid £30 mil for David Luiz .
    I'm done with football

Hahaha quality