Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Redhenry said:

Liam Walsh incoming

Thought Everton told us to go somewhere and multiply?
  • Who else redhenry ??
  • Anyone see if Fox done a lap of honour after being subbed tonight?
  • sam3110 said:

Anyone see if Fox done a lap of honour after being subbed tonight?

Run straight down his tunnel
  • Fails the height test.
  • edited August 2016
    Was Everton captain at Bolton this evening. Got a good eye for a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KuQAICL5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-kIpSuxko
  • Liam Walsh....was he one of the two exciting hard to do deal players?
  • Redhenry what about players from Norwich and burnley
  • Don't know that's all I was told
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonder if we'll see anyone like Muldoon / KAG go on loan tomorrow...?

If they dont they're not going anywhere till January
  • So bored of loans.

SIGN SOME PLAYERS YOU SENILE OLD GIT.
  • Dawson not coming. KM said he was too old apparently
  • Not being negative, but I'm wondering how ready Liam Walsh is for first team action in our division. I'm assuming bags of talent will overcome lack of experience and physicality. Really hope he can be a star for us.
  • Redhenry said:

Dawson not coming. KM said he was too old apparently

I thought slade had the final say on transfers
  • Played l2 last season
  • Redhenry said:

Truest thing she's ever said.

Still a shithouse tho
  • Redhenry said:

So we could potentially see 3 players come through the door toms Walsh and the other 2 ??
  • In Slade and sidekick we trust
  • FAVADDICK said:

Redhenry said:

So we could potentially see 3 players come through the door toms Walsh and the other 2 ??
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• KM doesn't know a thing about football, why is she deciding the age limits we're imposing on signings?!

If he was asking for too much money then that would be a different matter.
  • I hope so redhenry we need them bad I think Walsh could be a good signing if your right about a player from burnley I wonder if it could be knightly or ulvestad
  • Great business dushatalot . 6 million in , 1 million out plus savings on wages of smaller squad . Only a couple of loans maybe tomorrow. You ain't got a clue.
  • edited August 2016
    Whats the bet we dont sign a centre midfielder and we sell Lookman

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14713122.Slade_hopes_productive_deadline_day_can_help_Charlton____push_on___/

Russell Slade is hopeful Charlton can wrap up further deals before the summer window closes on Wednesday night.

And the Addicks boss insists he is “very reluctant” to lose any squad members that are in his immediate plans.

Speaking after the EFL Trophy penalty shootout win over Southampton U23s, Slade said: “We’re still looking to do some more business with one day to conclude everything we want to do and to push on really, and to move forward.

“We’re hopeful we can do that.”

When asked whether he had one or two more arrivals in mind, Slade replied: “Possibly two but we will have to see. It’s been quite unusual this window I think.

“With no emergency loans many clubs have left it to the last minute and some clubs have been over protective in terms of not letting players out.

“It’s been interesting and quite demanding from that point of view. We will wait and see and hope we would have done some kind of business by close of play.”

While Slade is still eyeing the market for potential reinforcements, Ademola Lookman’s name will undoubtedly surface as a possible outgoing tomorrow.

News Shopper:

And when asked by News Shopper whether he thinks any of his players will be targeted on deadline day, Slade said: “You never know, you really don’t.

“It’s okay being targeted but unless you’ve made steps and targeted players for a while it’s difficult to find replacements if somebody comes in randomly that you’re not expecting.

“So we would be very, very reluctant to let anyone go in that kind of situation.”
  • My patience is currently being tested.
  • Lot of hope in there. Don't sound too promising for me. Suppose he will just have to be patient.
  • Do you see how patient he is?
  • Wiggins to...

Birmingham...fox staying