Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Burnley about to sign Jeff Hendrick
  • If Fox goes the why the fuck sell Tariq? Bollocks he wouldn't fight for a place. If fox was going it was his surely Slade would tell him that.

• If Fox goes the why the fuck sell Tariq? Bollocks he wouldn't fight for a place. If fox was going it was his surely Slade would tell him that.

That's far too logical.
  • Dean Marney, or is he part of their 1st team squad?
  • Suspect it will be Ulvestad from Burnley.
  • Hopefully Slades mans choice. Knows his stuff
  • edited August 2016
    These are the midfielders at Burnley:

Dean Marney
    Michael Kightly
    Steven Defour
    Fredrik Ulvestad
    George Boyd
    JBG
    Scott Arfield
    Aiden O'Neill

If I was gonna take a guess, I'd imagine it would be the guy at the bottom of this list. Or Ulvestad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Boyd fits the ex-Charlton player profile.

But WIOTOS
  • League One club with League Two aspirations.

You've Gotta be having a laugh surely ffs
  • edited August 2016
    Might be O'Neill... He's been involved in a few games this season and Dyche might want him to get regular game time
  • edited August 2016

Might be O'Neill... He's been involved in a few games this season and Dyche might want him to get regular game time

Only 18 though, I'd much rather have someone who has at least played a couple of seasons
  • But like selling your two first choice keepers....
  • I'm not worried at all, after all they have told us they have learnt from their mistakes and the strategy has changed.. Utter bollocks shithouse c*nt flaps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lennon at left back I'm guessing.
  • Richard Cawley has just responded to my question on Twitter about Morgan Fox

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 12s13 seconds ago
    @StefanoFB72 My take on that is no, not true.
  • Redhenry said:

Unless Slade doesn't rate him

That will be the Party line if he does go
  • Swisdom said:

What would people say if we got £1m for Fox?

You don't get promoted on how much money you have raised!
  • Swisdom said:

What would people say if we got £1m for Fox?

Same at I usually say. what's time is dinner love.
  • When all our players are fit fox is definitely the worst player in our team. A million quid yes please

Why do you care how muh money we get, it's going straight into this mob's pocket! I hope we get peanuts for him
  • edited August 2016

Liam Walsh is captain of Everton U23s tonight against Bolton. Conor McAleny is on their bench.
  • Another site reporting Everton have already turned our loan approach down which after how McAleny got on I wouldn't be surprised.