Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Ffs don't say Fox is leaving without a source................
  • Where is Fox going?
  • Rossman92 said:

Ffs don't say Fox is leaving without a source................

@Redhenry is about as reliable as you can get.

Where is Fox going?

Birmingham.
  • Rossman92 said:

Where have you been?!
  • So
    Fox
    Lookman
    Tex on loan
    and a cheeky bonus tomorrow no doubt.
  • Rossman92 said:

Where have you been?!
    Redhenry is reliable but I need a little more than the words Fox going......
  • Sponsored links:

• What would people say if we got £1m for Fox?
  • In preparation for tomorrow... Who would be the most devastating player to lose?
  • Weren't we trying to swap Fox for David Davis from Birmingham? Is that still happening?
  • Swisdom said:

What would people say if we got £1m for Fox?

I'd bite your hand off for that. But I would've wanted to keep THD and not do it a day before the window closes.
  • Rossman92 said:

Rossman92 said:

Where have you been?!
    Ok, charlton defender Morgan fox will be sold before the window slams shut tomorrow.......better?
  • jams said:

In preparation for tomorrow... Who would be the most devastating player to lose?

Solly, of the ones who can move to another English club
  • Any bid in the region of £1m for Fox and i'd take it. Provided we can spend that on a decent LB replacement and a bit extra for another CM.
  • Rossman92 said:

Rossman92 said:

Where have you been?!
    Ok, charlton defender Morgan fox will be sold before the window slams shut tomorrow.......better?
    You're getting there
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Are you mad is the first thing I would say . Anyone in there right mind would take1mil for Fox who is probably our weakest player .
  • robroy said:

Laddick01 said:

Swisdom said:

I'd bite your hand off for that. But I would've wanted to keep THD and not do it a day before the window closes.
    What is the point of £1 million tonight/tomorrow when we cant use it on getting players in?
    'and not do it a day before the window closes'
  • With any luck we'll get to sign another player I've never heard of ... Well done, Roland. Keep up the good work.
  • Two midfielders on loan Norwich and Burnley
  • edited August 2016
    Fox out, Keiran Richardson in?
  • Any bid in the region of £1m for Fox and i'd take it. Provided we can spend that on a decent LB replacement and a bit extra for another CM.

I struggle to see who would pay £1m for Fox but admit I am basing this on last season and not this as have stayed away. I think he was just about a Championship player but probably - for now - more at home in League 1. But these days a million is chicken feed top most clubs.

Concern is whether Squirrel Face has a crafty signing up her sleeve that will leave us purring with admiration at her ability to play the transfer market ... oh God, I need a lie down.
  • Redhenry said:

Two midfielders on loan Norwich and Burnley

Thompson and er.. Kightly?
  • Think Slade wants Dawson
  • Redhenry said:

Two midfielders on loan Norwich and Burnley

Thompson and er.. Kightly?
    No way would Knightly drop to league 1. Great little player