Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Aston Villa are in talks with Bristol City over Jonathan Kodjia for £15m!!

This transfer window really needs to close!!!!!!

Football needs to stop
  • Zimbawian player from Brighton; when has that ever worked for us?

I don't get it.

I don't get it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robinson_(footballer)
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37206824

Patrick Bamford's latest loan spell from Chelsea is at Burnley. He's not played a single game for Chelsea in 4 1/2 years!

Or a Zimbabwean one

Any Zimbabwean player in that respect... Neither Robinson / Pritchard were the worst signings
  • I wonder how long it will be before he gets the bird?
  • Sponsored links:

Or a Zimbabwean one
    Either, I don't discriminate : - )
  • All these puns will come home to roost
  • vffvff
    edited August 2016
    Some of these half a dozen chicken puns are real turkeys.
  • At least it won't just be Roger Johnson getting the bird
  • wmcf123 said:

For anyone interested.

Nottingham Forest's teenage Scotland international winger Oliver Burke has joined Bundesliga side Red Bull Leipzig for a fee of about £13m.

The 19-year-old, who has signed a five-year contract with the German team, scored in the 3-1 victory over Leeds United on Saturday.

It was the youth team team product's fourth goal for Forest this season.

Sporting director Ralf Rangnick told his club website: "He is an outstanding talent with an awful lot of potential."

Burke made his Forest debut in September 2014 and earned his first international cap against Denmark in March 2015.

Rangnick added: "He fits with the high pace and way of playing very well and will make his next sporting development step with us.

"This transfer is important, especially because several top clubs were interested."

Hands up who thinks we let Cousins go for a pittance ?

He didn't go to a club half as wealthy.
  • Im plucked right off with these puns, its getting beyond a Yolk, mind you it will be a feather in Russell baseball cap if he Pullets off, after having to scratch around in the free transfers.
  • Chicksen's poor first-team appearance record over the last three seasons (all clubs) and subsequent release by Brighton suggests he has gone backwards since leaving MKD in 2013.

On that basis he appears to be a cheap option for the bench, not necessarily a bad thing but again, for those misguided people who think we are moving forward as a club, it looks like a step down to save money.

I disagree . I know your unlikely to give the club any credit at the moment , for good reason ,but believe me , Chicksen will be a very good singing. He's one of those players that will run through a brick wall for you and has the skill to go with it. He's one of those players who could be a real fans favourite .
    To say this signing is a step down is just plain wrong.

I'm not his dad by the way !
    Whilst appreciating what you say the evidence suggests otherwise. Time will tell.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    Rumour has it chicksen has beaked .
  • We seem to be buying character now - something curbs used to talk about - something that has been missing since CP left
  • Chicksen's poor first-team appearance record over the last three seasons (all clubs) and subsequent release by Brighton suggests he has gone backwards since leaving MKD in 2013.

On that basis he appears to be a cheap option for the bench, not necessarily a bad thing but again, for those misguided people who think we are moving forward as a club, it looks like a step down to save money.

I disagree . I know your unlikely to give the club any credit at the moment , for good reason ,but believe me , Chicksen will be a very good singing. He's one of those players that will run through a brick wall for you and has the skill to go with it. He's one of those players who could be a real fans favourite .

Whilst appreciating what you say the evidence suggests otherwise. Time will tell.
    I can assure you I'm not his dad :wink:

Source?
  • Cardiff has terminated the contract of striker Federico Macheda by mutual consent.

6 goals in 27 league apps.

Source?
    peri peri?
  • edited August 2016
    Welcome to CAFC Adam. Go well for us.
  • The chicksen fellas career looks like it's taking the grant Basey route of early promise not being fulfilled
    and possibly his next stop on his downward footballing spiral is the circus of Charlton
  • edited August 2016