Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• jamescafc said:

Scoham said:

jamescafc said:

I've seen Chicksen quite a few times and he's s much better player than Fox . Exciting going forward and a tough tackler.
    I would be surprised if he came to us as big things were expected of him.

So good he's a free agent and no one has taken him in before us....???!!!
    Diarra didn't have a club all season until we signed him in February/March.
    Don't get me wrong, I think Diarra is a great player but I'd estimate he's only been available 60% of the time he's been with us due to injury. This is more than likely the reason other clubs at this level won't touch him. I'm reliably informed he's also very well paid which although fair for someone with his CV, I'd be inclined to think we could achieve better value for money elsewhere.
    I don't think we could. Diarra is vastly experienced and a former national team captain. He can do stuff that players at L1 level can't even dream of and his ability to organise and control a game is incredible. Yes, he gets injured a lot at his age but he'll absolutely dominate the midfield at this level when he does play. If we had more young midfielders they would really benefit from his experience
    A year ago I suggested that Ba would really benefit from a playing for a year with Diarra, his fellow countryman and midfielder

That prediction worked out well!
  • Larnell Cole (Free) / Chicksen (Free)... Wonder what the tricky signings will be that Cawley mentioned then?
  • Larnell Cole (Free) / Chicksen (Free)... Wonder what the tricky signings will be that Cawley mentioned then?

Thompson and Richardson

Target 20k on a 12-month extension?
  • jamescafc said:

Scoham said:

jamescafc said:

I've seen Chicksen quite a few times and he's s much better player than Fox . Exciting going forward and a tough tackler.
    I would be surprised if he came to us as big things were expected of him.

So good he's a free agent and no one has taken him in before us....???!!!
    Diarra didn't have a club all season until we signed him in February/March.
    Don't get me wrong, I think Diarra is a great player but I'd estimate he's only been available 60% of the time he's been with us due to injury. This is more than likely the reason other clubs at this level won't touch him. I'm reliably informed he's also very well paid which although fair for someone with his CV, I'd be inclined to think we could achieve better value for money elsewhere.
    Maybe that's because he does a great job getting stuck in when he plays. So therefore picks up some injuries.
    Name some other WC winners that are beating down the front door at SE7?
  • Chicksen said he cant wait to get a new club, he has been home all summer and he is fed up being henpecked

Sounds like a right cock :smiley:
  • Chicksen said he cant wait to get a new club, he has been home all summer and he is fed up being henpecked

Just wait until he has a shit game..he'll wish he was back at home getting grief from the Mrs.
  • sam3110 said:

Larnell Cole (Free) / Chicksen (Free)... Wonder what the tricky signings will be that Cawley mentioned then?

Thompson and Richardson
    Isn't Richardson also a free agent and Thompson would be a loan.

It's the one from "abroad" that might be more tricky.
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

Chicksen said he cant wait to get a new club, he has been home all summer and he is fed up being henpecked

I wish we could have just 1 day where a thread isn't full of shit puns... It would be quite a novelty
    I know, all these amateur jokers can get plucked
  • shine166 said:

Chicksen said he cant wait to get a new club, he has been home all summer and he is fed up being henpecked

I wish we could have just 1 day where a thread isn't full of shit puns... It would be quite a novelty
    It'll happen one day..but don't count your Chicksens :)
  • shine166 said:

I have more issues with the fowl language used on this thread.
  • shine166 said:

I am sorry I fell fowl of you
  • shine166 said:

I have more issues with the fowl language used on this thread.
    Yes, it's plucking disgraceful
  • Another bad egg in the dressing room.

• Too many bored posters hoping for confirmation of a player nobody else wants.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Could be a bit of a coop getting him.
  • Aston Villa are in talks with Bristol City over Jonathan Kodjia for £15m!!

This transfer window really needs to close!!!!!!
  • I just hope though that Chicksen doesnt fowl the opposition too often!!...

Could do without all the set pieces especially if they're crosses from the wings
  • I see Jack Wilshere is to go out on loan from Arsenal.

• I see Jack Wilshere is to go out on loan from Arsenal.

Likely to go somewhere that needs numbers, West Brom, Hull or possibly Palarse
  • Sensible signing.

Nothing wrong with players like him signing to help improve the squad.

Hopefully we are able to get another 3/4 players after Chicksen signing.

• Chicksen if clearly an additional signing to RS's main targets, to cover for the loss of THD. If THD hadn't left, we wouldn't have signed him

Larnell Cole would also be a cheap addition to bulk out the squad

It's the main midfield addition(s) that are key for the next 2 days