Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Great business dushatalot . 6 million in , 1 million out plus savings on wages of smaller squad . Only a couple of loans maybe tomorrow. You ain't got a clue.

He knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to cash. 5 bar up, another 4 from Lookman and, as you say, slashed costs. (Slades comments are getting ever more desperate re Lookman). Thin squad forces Slade to put more kids in the shop window.

With dodgy cross-border transfer pricing, differences in capital gains laws between Belgium and the UK, write offs and building development ideas, he's well on the way to getting his money back.
  • edited August 2016
    LoOkOuT said:

Alright troops, here we are.

The business end of the summer transfer window. The time for foreplay is over.

This thread has over one million views and, to be frank, it's been rather emotional. But right now, I'm going to need you to channel your inner Jack Bauer because we've got less than twenty four hours to bring it home. Dig deep and let's bring this puppy in.

Let's do ourselves justice. It's the last dance of the evening and nobody wants to go home alone.

Who's with me?

To be frank I quite enjoy the foreplay
  • So much for all the rubbish Slade has been coming out with about players arriving in the next two days blah blah blah.
  • Let's be patient and see what happens.

Dr Kish disagrees with Red Henry about Fox.

Thompson might still come.

Just as we keen/desperate to recruit a couple so will other clubs be eager to get fringe players out the door for experience or to save money.

Imagine we'll be offered a lot of players today, some we don't want, some we can't afford and maybe some who are just right.

It's all just speculation until it's on the OS.

Enjoy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has Paddy been released by Palace?

Wonder if he was just taking in a game/scouting/watching a relative?
  • I refuse to allow my hopes to rise today. It's not the Charlton way.
  • Has Paddy been released by Palace?

Wonder if he was just taking in a game/scouting/watching a relative?

Been released by Palace

• I thought Paddy McCarthy had retired?

Glad that Declan Rudd cant be recalled as John Ruddy appears to join Sunderland today... Might put a dent in our hopes if we want to sign him on a Free Transfer next summer
  • So five or six in today yeah Brussel?
  • Jeff Hendrick is currently having a Medical @ Burnley... Could pave the way for us to sign their Midfielder?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    Pretty sure McCarthy has retired
  • Let's be patient and see what happens.

Dr Kish disagrees with Red Henry about Fox.

Thompson might still come.

Just as we keen/desperate to recruit a couple so will other clubs be eager to get fringe players out the door for experience or to save money.

Imagine we'll be offered a lot of players today, some we don't want, some we can't afford and maybe some who are just right.

It's all just speculation until it's on the OS.

Enjoy.

Just passing on what I heard. OS and all that!
  • We'll get 3 in, 2 out IMO
  • Just seen that Sunderland are in talks with Norwich about signing John Ruddy,wonder what the situation would be with Rudd if that goes through?
  • Just seen that Sunderland are in talks with Norwich about signing John Ruddy,wonder what the situation would be with Rudd if that goes through?

Not much as he cannot be recalled
  • edited August 2016
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 47s47 seconds ago
    #cpfc ready to loan Sullay Kaikai to #cafc. But Kaikai has Championship interest - Brentford are one of those clubs.

Striker who was on loan @ Shrewsbury last season... Is very highly rated
  • Palace to loan us Sully Kaikai