Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Seems that the signing of Ajose is not cut and dried. As suspected he has many suitors. A lot still to do.

Source : Dr. Kish

I can see this one slipping away.

Where's this?
  • Scoham said:

Seems that the signing of Ajose is not cut and dried. As suspected he has many suitors. A lot still to do.

Where's this?
    Dr. Kish on the Novak in, Vetokele out blog. Posted 17/06

Has it been superseded ?
  • Scoham said:

Seems that the signing of Ajose is not cut and dried. As suspected he has many suitors. A lot still to do.

Where's this?
    Dr. Kish on the Novak in, Vetokele out blog. Posted 17/06

Has it been superseded ?
    That was posted at around 6am. There is another story posted by Ketts himself at 10.45pm saying he is expected to sign early next week.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201606&date=20160617&time=2240
  • SHG - I think you are confusing me with Chicago Addick mate, it was CA who said Ajose had many suitors.
  • MK after Harriott
  • Ketts said:

SHG - I think you are confusing me with Chicago Addick mate, it was CA who said Ajose had many suitors.

Well I have never seen both of you in the same room.
  • Is that a blushing happy emoji?

Can't see very well on this phone.

What price Harriott do we think? £600k cash with add ins?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

MK after Harriott

Shame if he goes as he had a very good spell for Colchester last season. Division three is probably his level.
    However, another departure that will be one of a long list.
  • Ketts said:

SHG - I think you are confusing me with Chicago Addick mate, it was CA who said Ajose had many suitors.

No. Just a brain fart.

• Ketts said:

It's like meeting one of your heros, love you keys <3
  • Is this Calumn Messi, the best technically skilled player ever in the Harriott Championship 2015/16 game?

Big up.
  • colin1961 said:

Would like to keep Harriott, certainly don't want him going to a promotion rival.

Harriott did nothing last season when he got his chance to suggest we should offer him a new deal
    For once I fully agree. King of the step over, no substance, consistently inconsistent.
  • colin1961 said:

Would like to keep Harriott, certainly don't want him going to a promotion rival.

Harriott did nothing last season when he got his chance to suggest we should offer him a new deal
    For once I fully agree. King of the step over, no substance, consistently inconsistent.
    Except all those goals and assists in league 1 ie the division we're in now.
  • That's true, and for a generally poor team that ended up getting relegated.

In a good side in League 1 he could be very helpful.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

This. If it was the championship I'd sell him but he was very good for a poor league 1 side last year. He'd be useful for us.
  • colin1961 said:

very repetitive Henry, has your keyboard got stuck ;-)
  • colin1961 said:

This. If it was the championship I'd sell him but he was very good for a poor league 1 side last year. He'd be useful for us.
    not optimistic for this season then?
  • I'd keep him. Pace alone will scare league 1 defenders
  • :) . If he was good in a poor side you'd like to think playing in a top 6 side he'd be even better.

Of course it's possible we'll be bang average (or worse) but who knows.
  • Oh keep him without a doubt; he did well for Col U.
  • The only trouble is Slade said we only need a small squad, if he is bringing in players, obviously, some will have to leave. Igor gone, JBG will go after Euro's, still leaves too many, so more have to go.
  • ross1 said:

The only trouble is Slade said we only need a small squad, if he is bringing in players, obviously, some will have to leave. Igor gone, JBG will go after Euro's, still leaves too many, so more have to go.

Please let relegation roger be one of them
  • ross1 said:

The only trouble is Slade said we only need a small squad, if he is bringing in players, obviously, some will have to leave. Igor gone, JBG will go after Euro's, still leaves too many, so more have to go.

He said 22-25 players which I think is about right as long as players are kept fit (we didn't do a good job of that last season) and you make the right type of signings (again we didn't do that last season).

As a comparison we used 28 in league games when we won League One. That includes several players that appeared in a small number of games. If some had signed at the start of the season it could have been more like 24/25.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=527&teamTabs=stats