Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Its Tucudean that I cant wait see what happens to

You want him back ?
  • Hopefully we go for Romaine Sawyers at Walsall. Out of contract soon as well.

Lettuce hope so. I hear he's all heart.

and on that note, it's goodbye from me.
    its cos hes all heart

You want him back ?
    Nope... Just curious to see whether he's retained or is sold / sent on loan
  • Another loan?

KM does love a loan; Polish Pete, Nego, Reza, Marco, Tucadean, Watt and now Igor.

My guess is that wages make him to expensive for non-British clubs to take on and he, quite understandably, doesn't want to take a pay cut. So we loan him out, the other club pay some of the wages and maybe a loan fee so not all negative. And if he gets fit and gets his mojo back he'll be more valuable.

Or he'll be given away like Polish Pete.

Shame as seemed a real find when he first came but that was tow injuries, an operation and about 5 coaches ago.

Well let's be honest. How could you sell any of those?
    Someone bought them all.
    Yes and now can't get rid.
  • Another loan?

KM does love a loan; Polish Pete, Nego, Reza, Marco, Tucadean, Watt and now Igor.

KM is modelling the club on Chelsea. She always thought Winston Bogarde was an inspired signing.
  • So who exactly is @Redhenry???

a. Rowland
    b. Katie
    c. Testicles
    d. Mandy wotshername
    e. Brussel Slade
    f. Steve Head

I think he's Mandy.

Joined CL in 2009 so none of the above .
    Sleeper! ;)
  • I am still eagerly awaiting the deadline day statement along the lines of:

"We had 2 or 3 more players lined up, but couldn't quite get the deals across the line..."

I will then have to trawl back through my comments on this thread to find this post. Just so I can say that I called it on the 17th June.
  • Keep em coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• DRAddick said:

colin1961 said:

Would think all our dealings will be well done by deadline day ..... unless we pick up an injury or two early on then perhaps a loan might come in last min

I know people will stick up for you but all our dealings will HAVE to be done by deadline day.

That's why it's called a deadline.
    See this is exactly why we need to be able to like and lol a single post.
    That is why I liked Henry's and gave Colin a LOL
  • edited June 2016
  • Not at all @Henry Irving just wanted to make sure I was clear, as it may have been perceived as me being a bit blasé about the situation
  • edited June 2016

colin1961 said:

Would think all our dealings will be well done by deadline day ..... unless we pick up an injury or two early on then perhaps a loan might come in last min

I know people will stick up for you but all our dealings will HAVE to be done by deadline day.

Yeah but... Hundreds of deals are done on deadline day.
  • colin1961 said:

In fairness he did say "well done" so to me that's implying they'll be done before the deadline.
  • Redhenry said:

So who exactly is @Redhenry???

a. Rowland
    b. Katie
    c. Testicles
    d. Mandy wotshername
    e. Brussel Slade
    f. Steve Head

I think he's Mandy.

Haha very good BHR! I'm just another fan same as you guys. Redhenry Jr. and me sit behind the goal north lower. Renewed season ticket and hoping we have a half decent side to watch next season.
    Booooo ... Splitter. True fans are boycotting ST's ;0)
  • edited June 2016
    Redhenry said:

Like the idea of Davis signing, a good replacement for Cousins and would learn a lot from Diarra if he decides to stay. Told Ajose might sign tomorrow or early next week.

Told by whom my good sir?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't tell u that
  • Redhenry said:

Like the idea of Davis signing, a good replacement for Cousins and would learn a lot from Diarra if he decides to stay. Told Ajose might sign tomorrow or early next week.

Who is Davis?
  • Redhenry said:

Who is Davis?
    David Davis from Birmingham City.

Came through the Wolves YT so already won League One
  • Redhenry said:

Might?

We've blown it haven't we?
  • Redhenry said:

Who is Davis?
    David Davis Birmingham midfielder
  • I don't know anything about Cousins, I'm just assuming that Davis is his replacement.
  • edited June 2016
    Redhenry said:

I don't know anything about Cousins, I'm just assuming that Davis is his replacement.

Very similar players so I'd imagine he is.
  • colin1961 said:

Think you have got the wrong end of the stick Henry. He said 'well done by deadline day'. Simply stating an opinion that the signings will be done comfortably before deadline day rather than last minute.

Now whether that is a bollox opinion is up for debate but it's a fair thing to say.

• edited June 2016
  • uie2 said:

Redhenry said:

Who is Davis?
    David Davis Birmingham midfielder
    When he's not also being Member of Parliament for Haltemprice and Howden...