Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Yawn yawn

Late night was it?
  • edited June 2016
    I want to be the first to say Lee Novak is the new Andy Hunt

"Lee is a real team player, will run and stretch teams, and help us to link our play. He’ll be a real pest to centre-halves and won’t give them a minute’s peace, and that is exactly what we want. All-round Lee will be a really good signing for us"
  • Novak announced today. Ajose in the next day or two
  • Mainly manager at the mo
  • Well that's two of the three "promised" players. I suppose the most exciting of the three is Ajose so let's hope that's as done a deal as has been suggested.
  • Swisdom said:

I want to be the first to say Lee Novak is the new Andy Hunt

Well, I won't tell anyone if you won't.

It'll just be our little secret.
  • Just seen Novak announced. Was supposed to be 9am
  • Redhenry said:

Just seen Novak announced. Was supposed to be 9am

Any news on Ajose ?

• Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

Just seen Novak announced. Was supposed to be 9am

Any news on Ajose ?

See earlier post
  • One of the many ITK-Agent accounts on Twitter linking us to this fellow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wootton
  • cfgs said:

One of the many ITK-Agent accounts on Twitter linking us to this fellow.

Bit of pedigree reading that.
  • cfgs said:

One of the many ITK-Agent accounts on Twitter linking us to this fellow.

Bit of pedigree reading that.
    Probably rubbish though...........better ask @Redhenry
  • Wootton would be decent enough, only 24 as well. I'd still like to see Hutchinson join, and I'd love to see Bauer or Teixeira stick around too
  • So who exactly is @Redhenry???

a. Rowland
    b. Katie
    c. Testicles
    d. Mandy wotshername
    e. Brussel Slade
    f. Steve Head

I think he's Mandy.
  • So who exactly is @Redhenry???

a. Rowland
    b. Katie
    c. Testicles
    d. Mandy wotshername
    e. Brussel Slade
    f. Steve Head

I think he's Mandy.

No idea but when he posts it's usually worth reading.

• Every time I read this thread, I find myself only being partially interested. Whether Holmes, Novak and Ajose (if he comes) are any good or end up being injured for 6 months, I don't know - only time will tell. I'm far more interested about rumours of what is happening to our current squad. If the best 8 all leave and freebies come in, we will be looking at bottom half of League 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anything actually behind Otzumer? Signing for an unknown league 1 club I know, but haven't seen anything to suggest we'd be getting him.

Signed for Walsall.
  • edited June 2016
    Madz said:

I am not sure that's true about players not mentioning CEO's when thanking people in the past when signing and I can't see what she would gain telling players to thank her in their first interviews, because as is being said now no one believes it. She probably does come across very well during meetings with players, sponsors, etc. Doesn't mean I like her at all because I don't trust her.

Anyhoo this is a rumours thread not another attack KM thread.

Agreed. He doesn't even thank Katrien. He just says he met with her and Slade on Monday. What's the big deal?
  • edited June 2016
    _nam11 said:

I meant it's a step in the right direction of the type of players we are signing.

Yes, it's a shame it's taken this long for RD/KM to realise and action. And of course, I sympathise with everyone affected at the club! Not disputing that.

I reiterate I'm not happy with our current predicament, just like everyone else. But I want to concentrate on backing the team, again, like everyone else.

Sorry @_nam11 if it read like i was digging you out, that wasn't my intention.
  • RedPanda said:

Anything actually behind Otzumer? Signing for an unknown league 1 club I know, but haven't seen anything to suggest we'd be getting him.

Signed for Walsall.
    Very good signing for them.
  • Hopefully we go for Romaine Sawyers at Walsall. Out of contract soon as well.
  • Hopefully we go for Romaine Sawyers at Walsall. Out of contract soon as well.

And Lalkovic, hes out of contract and a good player.
  • I think there's a few Walsall players out of contract and worth looking at. Sam Mantom being another.
  • I really get annoyed by all those "CAFC News" accounts on Twitter that post about transfers hours (or even days) after they happen.
  • Wyn Grant now reporting we have signed Nicky Ajose, according to Wiltshire sources. I hope this is true, we seem to be signing well (for our position anyway) at the moment. Can anyone ITK confirm this?
  • Just one thought... Wonder how much of this British approach is down to a chance in approach or simply because of the change in Home Grown rules... Dont we have to have nine players in our match-day squad this season?