Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• FAVADDICK said:

FAVADDICK said:

I read it couldn't be done until we paid £400,000 upfront so they could buy that Liverpool goalkeeper ???

Not sure that's entirely true but think it may have been over the way payments were staged. If we were cute enough and they did want more up front we should have agreed but renegotiated the fee in our favour but I wouldn't trust Katie to think of that.
    Just pay them what they want and get him he bagged 25 goals in a average Swindon side imagine what he could do in our side !!!!
    Get 5
  • Laddick01 said:

Anything to be read into the club posting an article called Done D?

Where was that?
    Link on newsnow through to official site. It just loads up script though. Someone pressed go too soon?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/common/rss/news-rss-feed.xml
    Interesting , thanks.
  • FAVADDICK said:

FAVADDICK said:

I read it couldn't be done until we paid £400,000 upfront so they could buy that Liverpool goalkeeper ???

Not sure that's entirely true but think it may have been over the way payments were staged. If we were cute enough and they did want more up front we should have agreed but renegotiated the fee in our favour but I wouldn't trust Katie to think of that.
    Just pay them what they want and get him he bagged 25 goals in a average Swindon side imagine what he could do in our side !!!!
    About 10 goals then.

ouch !! ((:>)
  • Seen on Twitter Ajose has been at the training ground all week Pope is off to burnley and harriott looks like he's staying so some fella has said !!!
  • FAVADDICK said:

FAVADDICK said:

• edited June 2016
    Macronate said:

FAVADDICK said:

Seen on Twitter Ajose has been at the training ground all week Pope is off to burnley and harriott looks like he's staying so some fella has said !!!

What a shit holiday.
    Ajose and all the other players are needed to help with the building work developing Sparrows Lane... It came about because all the Poles were chucked out thanks to those who voted Leave!!
  • Nicky Ajose = Vetokele?

• Sponsored links:

• FAVADDICK said:

Seen on Twitter Ajose has been at the training ground all week Pope is off to burnley and harriott looks like he's staying so some fella has said !!!

All week? Long medical.

• September: Nicky Ajose will miss Saturday's game with a groin strain. It's not expected to keep him out for long
    October: Nicky Ajose has suffered a setback in his recovery from the groin inury
    December: Nicky Ajose has been advised his injury won't need surgery, just rest
    February: Nicky Ajose has had surgery on his groin injury
    April: Nicky Ajose returns from injury for the final game of the season. Exclusive interview in this Saturday's Valley Review!

You missed out May/June when he joins a Belgian team on loan.
  • FAVADDICK said:

All week? Long medical.

He's decided to bring things forward by having his groin strain before he signs
  • September: Nicky Ajose will miss Saturday's game with a groin strain. It's not expected to keep him out for long
    October: Nicky Ajose has suffered a setback in his recovery from the groin inury
    April: Nicky Ajose returns from injury for the final game of the season. Exclusive interview in this Saturday's Valley Review!

You forgot

March - rip Nicky
  • Swisdom said:

September: Nicky Ajose will miss Saturday's game with a groin strain. It's not expected to keep him out for long

You forgot

March - rip Nicky
    Dude, that's dark....
  • That's a bit off plan @Swisdom.

• FAVADDICK said:

All week? Long medical.

He had to suit through the health and safety training course and be measured for a hi vis jacket and hard hat
  • FAVADDICK said:

That's buggered then. Roland still works in Euros. Affordable before Friday but not now.
  • Laddick01 said:

Anything to be read into the club posting an article called Done D?

Where was that?
    Link on newsnow through to official site. It just loads up script though. Someone pressed go too soon?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/common/rss/news-rss-feed.xml

Seems like pre-loaded articles can show in the RSS feed. For example this season tickets page is accessible from the RSS link, even though it is only due to go live on 9 July.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-201617-season-tickets-on-sale-3002389.aspx
  • Sponsored links:

• FAVADDICK said:

That's buggered then. Roland still works in Euros. Affordable before Friday but not now.
    Eh? Surely as pound falls against euro Roland can afford more £GBP?
    Maybe we can finally sign Messi and Neymar
  • FAVADDICK said:

But no Suarez? No ambition as usual
  • Something is bound to happen today as I have spent all night pumping out people's houses in Ightham. Currently fighting the fatigue but will soon submit and sleep, cue some signings.
  • FAVADDICK said:

But no Suarez? No ambition as usual
    We've signed Lee Novak - what more do you want? :smile:
  • sam3110 said:

Breaking News, Pogba, Kane and Stones all sign for Charlton Athletic

(On my latest football manager save, currently second in the Premier League in 2020)

Whose places have these players taken? If you say Sarr, Ba and Aherne - Grant, I'm going to be most upset.
  • sam3110 said:

(On my latest football manager save, currently second in the Premier League in 2020)

Whose places have these players taken? If you say Sarr, Ba and Aherne - Grant, I'm going to be most upset.
    No its worse... Kane reckons he can oust Polish Pete!!
  • sam3110 said:

No its worse... Kane reckons he can oust Polish Pete!!
    If true, this is outrageous. The 2 mins he gave the club is priceless. I'm seriously thinking about boycotting protests.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Oops. That's me failed GCSE Economics!