Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours thread (DEADLINE DAY starts page 300)

Comments

• Let's hope tomorrow's the day Ajose actually becomes a Charlton player and then we start getting linked with some good midfielders and defenders hopefully dean cox is the next one through the door ????
  • Let's hope so mate
  • If Ajose doesn't sign tomorrow it's time to ask his dad on Twitter.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Let's hope tomorrow's the day Ajose actually becomes a Charlton player and then we start getting linked with some good midfielders and defenders hopefully dean cox is the next one through the door ????

Dean Cox isn't good enough
  • Redhenry said:

FAVADDICK said:

Let's hope tomorrow's the day Ajose actually becomes a Charlton player and then we start getting linked with some good midfielders and defenders hopefully dean cox is the next one through the door ????

Don't you think so I always thought he could pick a pass surely that's what we need just behind Novak and Ajose ???

• Redhenry said:

FAVADDICK said:

If he's as good now as he was before his injury I'd have to disagree, he was one of the best players in league 1 consistently for about 3 years. However it was a bad injury and he missed most of last season. SLP was saying last week that we're not after more wingers anyway.

• colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

One slight problem no one left yet ?
    so we still have a big squad
    So we don't sign anyone because the players who are obviously going to leave at some point haven't left yet?
  • Vetokele left. And sarr on also on loan.

We do still have a big squad though.

I guess JBG will leave after his spell in the euros ends and hopefully it will end tomorrow.

Slightly surprised we still have Teixara and Bauer although as Bauer is reportedly still cricked maybe that shouldn't too surprising.
  • colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

So we don't sign anyone because the players who are obviously going to leave at some point haven't left yet?
    Let the floodgates open......and rid the false optimism.
  • colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Only a matter of time though. Certainly will lose JBG and Cousins or Kashi - if not both. Tucadean, Henderson will go. Tiexiera and Watt probably will. And who knows what will happen with Lookman? It's going to be another big turn over if players.....AGAIN.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Only a matter of time though. Certainly will lose JBG and Cousins or Kashi - if not both. Tucadean, Henderson will go. Tiexiera and Watt probably will. And who knows what will happen with Lookman? It's going to be another big turn over if players.....AGAIN.
    This is what we need done it before we can do it again !!!!!

• edited June 2016
    FAVADDICK said:

colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

This is what we need done it before we can do it again !!!!!

I don't disagree. But I really would like to one year when we just lost a couple of squad players and brought in just 2 or 3. In other words stability. No chance under this mob. We'll probably make 2 or 3 managererial changes by December.
  • edited June 2016

colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

I reckon all those named either want to go or the Belgians want to offload them.

Six debuts for the Bury game.

Will stoke the protest up nicely for the Northampton game if Bury turn us over.
  • colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Off top of my head...

Motta, Fanni, Suk Young, Piggot, Vet, Sarr, Reza, Sonogo.... I am certain I have missed a raft of kids and a few more from the first team squad last year. Plus that was a squad that struggled to get through the year. We have bought in 2 plus a kid, so at least 6 down on numbers surely.
  • Henry's mate Ansah.
  • I reckon Texiera fox cousins JBG lookman and watt will go not sure on harriot if he will stay

baeur will stay I think with kashi

Still think we need a new
    Right back
    1 centre back
    Left back
    Centre midfielder
    Attacking midfielder
  • FAVADDICK said:

I reckon Texiera fox cousins JBG lookman and watt will go not sure on harriot if he will stay

baeur will stay I think with kashi

Still think we need a new
    Right back
    1 centre back
    Left back
    Centre midfielder
    Attacking midfielder

If watt and Lookman go we deffo need another striker!
  • colin1961 said:

FAVADDICK said:

Off top of my head...

Motta, Fanni, Suk Young, Piggot, Vet, Sarr, Reza, Sonogo.... I am certain I have missed a raft of kids and a few more from the first team squad last year. Plus that was a squad that struggled to get through the year. We have bought in 2 plus a kid, so at least 6 down on numbers surely.
    Absolutely f***** him!
  • If/ after Ajose signs, I was told the targets were holding mid, left back, and CB.
  • We are going to need more than that though. That would be six in ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Holding midfield when we have Cousins, Jacko, Kashi and Diarra in that role suggests at least 3 of them are off. Also will we really have another season with no creativity in the centre of the park.
  • Wonder if Ceballos will be given a chance?
  • Has a great free kick delivery ceballos.
  • Has a great free kick delivery ceballos.

His corners aren't bad either
  • edited June 2016

Holding midfield when we have Cousins, Jacko, Kashi and Diarra in that role suggests at least 3 of them are off. Also will we really have another season with no creativity in the centre of the park.

An interesting one.

Cousins wants to progress in his career.

Jackson is buttoning his lip as wants a coaching job.

Diarra is a World Cup finalist who can do a tad better.

Kashi is better than division three.

Translated between them all they will not play 50 games for us next season.
  • Valley11 said:

Wonder if Ceballos will be given a chance?

Only for corners.
  • There's a lot of uncertainty, as we don't know who's staying or leaving.

For example, what's the right back situation? Solly seemed out of favour with the hierachy, while Motta has gone. I'm not aware of anyone in the U21s ready to step up, so we either need at least cover for Solly
  • Harriott is being used to raise money so I understand.