Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury away travel

Comments

• Options

Initial allocation of 500.
    (Source:CAFC ticket news, twitter)

Hmm - ST and VG holders only?

• Options
    Addickted said:

Initial allocation of 500.
    (Source:CAFC ticket news, twitter)

Hmm - ST and VG holders only?

General sale. Option for more if demanded.

On sale Thursday
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Seems quite an interest for this one I'm guessing we'll take 1000?
  • Options
    i do think this will be a good indicator as to future further away attendances, i wasn't going to go, but fuck it railcard renewed and walsall and bury booked.
  • Options
    just booked the train for 4 09:20 out 18:55 home, still only £35:00 each at the moment....
  • Options
    Time for a swift post match half in the pub we're staying at C. Everards Tiger on tap!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

just booked the train for 4 09:20 out 18:55 home, still only £35:00 each at the moment....

On virgin? I was looking for Ian yesterday and can only get about 47 or 54?

If any of you end up having a spare (cheap one) can you let me know.
    thanks

• Options
    There are £21.00 single tickets available on 07.35 & 08.00 trains from Euston & £21.00 singles from Manchester Picc on the 18.55 & 19.35 trains.
  • Options
    Lots of peeps up for Bury, Would not be supprised if we take more then 1,000 up there
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Driving.

Haunted pub booked for the night!

I'm sure whoever lines up in defence for us at Bury could probably end up doing a better job haunting you than the actual spooks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

There are £21.00 single tickets available on 07.35 & 08.00 trains from Euston & £21.00 singles from Manchester Picc on the 18.55 & 19.35 trains.

11am out and 6.35pm back were the favoured trains on the original posts. Have we sold those ones out ?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

SE7toSG3 said:

On virgin? I was looking for Ian yesterday and can only get about 47 or 54?

If any of you end up having a spare (cheap one) can you let me know.
    thanks

Yes mate, total was £141 for all four, direct on the Virgin site, I chose 2 singles over a return
  • Options

clive said:

11am out and 6.35pm back were the favoured trains on the original posts. Have we sold those ones out ?
    My guess would be the reduced prices would have gone on those trains and Clive will always find the cheapest still available
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    How are the tickets supposed to be available from Thursday? Isn't the ticket office closed then?
  • Options

clive said:

Go on virgintrains and see how much they are now.

Have we sold these ones out? This is not a football special you know.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

How are the tickets supposed to be available from Thursday? Isn't the ticket office closed then?

Open for phone orders until lunchtime,i think.
  • Options
    clive said:

seth plum said:

I thought only season ticket holders could buy away match tickets...........
  • Options

clive said:

seth plum said:

It's only you and one other that hasnt got a season ticket, only nobody has had the heart to tell you
  • Options

clive said:

seth plum said:

It's only you and one other that hasnt got a season ticket, only nobody has had the heart to tell you
    Let us see the attendance for Northampton oh optimistic amigo.
  • Options

i do think this will be a good indicator as to future further away attendances, i wasn't going to go, but fuck it railcard renewed and walsall and bury booked.

I suspect the result might be more of an indicator
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I want to go to the ticket office in person on Thursday. Seriously. I don't trust them to operate the online or telephone system and I don't want expensive phone charges or a booking fee.
  • Options
    Bury's ticket prices for the home fans seem pretty reasonable for adults and superb for somebody talking a child along with them. Hopefully they'll charge us the same.
  • Options
    Just as well we got relegated then, it's nice and cheap!
  • Options

Just as well we got relegated then, it's nice and cheap!

There's always an upside if you look for it

Winning away is always a possibility as well though I wouldn't count on that

• Options
    Anyone have any idea how much match tickets are.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Im led to believe it's £22.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

£18 according to cafc ticket news on twitter
  • Options
    Even I'm going to Bury (ta for the tenner train ticket tip), and I haven't been to an away match since Sheffield Wednesday two years ago.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

£18 according to cafc ticket news on twitter
    Even better. I might buy a house in bury with the £4 I'll be saving!
  • Options

Even I'm going to Bury (ta for the tenner train ticket tip), and I haven't been to an away match since Sheffield Wednesday two years ago.

Plastic :smiley: