Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury away travel

Comments

• Options
    Approx 700 sold according to twitter.

• Options

Did not think we'd sold so many season tickets.....
  • Options

This is really going to bugger up @oohaahmortimer and his Season Ticket/Away numbers statistical analysis.

I fear it could be the only league table we will be moving up.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

This is really going to bugger up @oohaahmortimer and his Season Ticket/Away numbers statistical analysis.

Not for long once we have got Walsall and Scunthorpe out of the way.
  • Options
    Treated myself to first class return £84. Was gonna drive but think I'm gonna need a few beers and a couple off the hand to get me through 90 minutes.
  • Options

Treated myself to first class return £84. Was gonna drive but think I'm gonna need a few beers and a couple off the hand to get me through 90 minutes.

At £84 I hope it's the guard's hand.
  • Options

I'd want to drive the train for £84!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I'd already worked out this was our great leader Roland Doshitalots plan , he's won me over
  • Options

I'd want to drive the train for £84!
    £84 but the feeling of seeing other trains is worth the money
  • Options
    Our group has just had their order of 8 match tickets cancelled as the club emailed saying it wants more CON numbers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

Our group has just had their order of 8 match tickets cancelled as the club emailed saying it wants more CON numbers.

It didn't want CON numbers when we bought ours (& we've got the tickets, the stubs of which we intend to keep to evidence purchase history)
  • Options
    WSS said:

Wow, that is an absolute disgrace!
  • Options
    Just been told over 700 sold for Bury.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Tell them to f*** off and pay on the day.
  • Options
    wasn't fussed about this game a few weeks now just looking forward to a day out with mates and who knows we might win. looked at the tram this morning its 34 minutes apparently, any idea how busy these get on matchday? were on the 10am up so will be in manchester about 12, best to head for the ground and find a watering hole there? or have a beer in manchester city then head down?, dont know if it will make a difference but city are at home that day.
  • Options
    Not only do they want CON numbers they want our individual addresses which are linked directly to said CON numbers.

There is not enough vulgarity for me to describe the ineptitude of the club and how it is run

• Options
    Carter said:

Not only do they want CON numbers they want our individual addresses which are linked directly to said CON numbers.

There is not enough vulgarity for me to describe the ineptitude of the club and how it is run

thats a joke ive bought last season alone 4/5 tickets to 6 away games and they were happy with just my con number. shower of wankers.
  • Options

wasn't fussed about this game a few weeks now just looking forward to a day out with mates and who knows we might win. looked at the tram this morning its 34 minutes apparently, any idea how busy these get on matchday? were on the 10am up so will be in manchester about 12, best to head for the ground and find a watering hole there? or have a beer in manchester city then head down?, dont know if it will make a difference but city are at home that day.

My mate who is coming is from Manchester, he said it's better to drink in town as there are some cracking ale places and then get the tram in (20 minutes). I will post up some decent watering holes when he tells me.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Why do they need all that info????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Carter said:

Because we're a joke shop run by clowns.
  • Options

Carter said:

Building up the database of fans that have bought tickets to make the club more attractive to prospective buyers ?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Utter shambles. The club is a circus.
  • Options
    robroy said:

My mate who is coming is from Manchester, he said it's better to drink in town as there are some cracking ale places and then get the tram in (20 minutes). I will post up some decent watering holes when he tells me.
    cheers mate appreciated, wont have much time anyway maybe 2 hours before we need to set off for the tram.
  • Options

Carter said:

Because we're a joke shop run by clowns.
    FFS!!! Credit where credit's due !

Having personally sent a signed Thank You to all season ticket holders , Brussell has requested the names /addresses of all those travelling to Bury so he can add them to his Xmas card list.
  • Options
    @RedArmySE7 @Carter

can use my CON number / address if you want, text me if you need
  • Options
    #justicesforthecafc8 is trending worldwide
  • Options
    WSS said:

Thats nothing. When I applied they wanted my blood group, a sample of my DNA, and my inside leg measurement.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

WSS said:

Thats nothing. When I applied they wanted my blood group, a sample of my DNA, and my inside leg measurement.
    KM will be asking for semen samples next.

Not sure you can do that online.
  • Options

@RedArmySE7 @Carter

can use my CON number / address if you want, text me if you need

We've all got CON numbers and addresses it's the fact they want both when they had already authorised the sale a week or so ago

Appreciate the offer though mate