Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury away travel

Comments

• Options
    They've recognized known trouble makers and that's what done it.
  • Options
    They want everyone identified , just like N Korea. Just pay on the day , there are 2,000 spaces
  • Options
    The reason they want con numbers for AWAY games, is so that the ticket is registered against the purchaser for later priority. Just as they ask for con numbers if you book in person or by phone.

I believe the reason they need the addresses is because it's mandatory on the booking system ie they can't be processed without the addresses. No doubt they accepted this system to build up the data base.

Last week, I entered the email addresses and postal addresses of 5 mates and "connected them to me" and they are now on my account.

However, I could not connect the 3 mates that were already on the system. Presumably because my mates need to authorise connecting to me. So I followed the procedure and an e mail was meant to be sent to them, so I could connect them. None of them received the e mail (as Airman said would happen).

I will ring the ticket office tomorrow.
  • Options
    We've been told the reason they need addresses is because people have been using CON numbers without permission so it's a second layer of verification.. Which is fair enough but the whole process has been backwards and nobody has been told about this (and they of course took the order in the first place).
  • Options
    WSS said:

We've been told the reason they need addresses is because people have been using CON numbers without permission so it's a second layer of verification.. Which is fair enough but the whole process has been backwards and nobody has been told about this (and they of course took the order in the first place).

Yes clueless. No doubt the person who took the order didn't know/didn't care & it didn't come to light until the person who knew what they were doing went to process the order.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the Lee Rigby flag is going to put in an appearance seeing his military funeral was in Bury Parish Church. It would be a great tribute and could get a lot of positive press for the fans!
  • Options

Does anyone know if the Lee Rigby flag is going to put in an appearance seeing his military funeral was in Bury Parish Church. It would be a great tribute and could get a lot of positive press for the fans!

Good idea. We could also gather at the church for a minutes silence if it is close to the ground.
  • Options
    The church is at 'The Rock' and is about a 20 min walk from the ground.
  • Options
    Is it the 'Coronation Street' church?
  • Options
    Not sure about that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Prestwich
  • Options
    I now have a spare train ticket for Saturday at £20 if anyone is interested? My Dad had a stroke last week so is sitting this one out (Saving it for Walsall).

It's the 10:00 out of Euston and back at 18:35.

PM if of interest.
  • Options
    robroy said:

I now have a spare train ticket for Saturday at £20 if anyone is interested? My Dad had a stroke last week so is sitting this one out (Saving it for Walsall).

It's the 10:00 out of Euston and back at 18:35.

PM if of interest.

Hope your dad gets better soon, sorry I cannot help with the ticket.
  • Options
    Where is everyone drinking pre match ?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    jamescafc said:

Where is everyone drinking pre match ?

There is a supporters club on the club car park. It allows away fans in, think it's a pound to gain entrance.

There is a Wetherspoons outside the tram station.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Bury seem to have played 6 pre-season friendlies, drawing 2 and losing 4, including defeats to Ramsbottom United (1-2) and Radcliffe Borough (0-4).

We're doomed...
  • Options
    as of today sold 700, there are 300 left but if sold out there will be more made available
  • Options

as of today sold 700, there are 300 left but if sold out there will be more made available

Roll up on the day should mean we could be looking at around 1,000 Addicks fans there which in a small ground could be a very noisy contingent.
  • Options

Roll up on the day should mean we could be looking at around 1,000 Addicks fans there which in a small ground could be a very noisy contingent.
    who can take naby sarrs slot in the meires song?
  • Options

Certainly once Bury take the lead.....................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You'll still be in the pub drinking all those pints you've been asking people to buy you
  • Options

You'll still be in the pub drinking all those pints you've been asking people to buy you
    Otto won't show!
  • Options
    Little Holmes
    Lee Novak
    Anil Kok

I'd rather retire the song and come with something equivalently embarrassing but less prone to her using it as a shield.

Katrien is amazing
    She doesn't have a clue
    She's lost Roland so much money
    He doesn't know what to do.

Or something.
  • Options
    F*** holding off with the protests.

First song of the day "You Belgian b*******, get out of our club".
  • Options

Yes it is. We are taking it up.
  • Options

Carter said:

Not only do they want CON numbers they want our individual addresses which are linked directly to said CON numbers.

There is not enough vulgarity for me to describe the ineptitude of the club and how it is run

Why do they need all that info????
    So they know who to ban once you have run on the pitch/lobbed a flare/sung a naughty song about Katy :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Otto won't show!
    Otto will be in town. Beers in Manchester first, followed by beers in Bury.
  • Options

Exactly. The bloke has no shame. :smiley:
  • Options

835 sold

Let's hope Roland can get one.