Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury away travel

Comments

• Options
    Top bloke thank you @clive
  • Options
    So, did the first 660 tickets sell out or was it just the first 60 ?
  • Options
    Mobile site only allows Home match ticket purchase, had to log on to main site to buy ticket which must say worked well.
  • Options
    For anyone who hasn't booked train tickets for Bury and fancy going, there's a one day sale on Virgin trains £20 return.
  • Options

For anyone who hasn't booked train tickets for Bury and fancy going, there's a one day sale on Virgin trains £20 return.

might add a few more to the numbers that are going
  • Options
    ticket came through yesterday proper old school ticket.
  • Options
    Not travel info .. ticket info

I called Bury FC this morning ... all their away tickets have been sent to CAFC, but they might open a part of another stand to accommodate away fans if there is the demand .. so there might not be tickets available at Bury on the day, dependant on returns
    Incidentally, £2.50 surcharge for CAFC fans, Bury charge £1 for phoned in ticket orders that are sent out by post
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we are close to selling our initial allocation of 600? was expecting around 800-1000 to travel up for the opening game?
  • Options

Does anyone know if we are close to selling our initial allocation of 600? was expecting around 800-1000 to travel up for the opening game?

Oooahhh will go into melt down if we take those sorts of numbers. :wink:

I would be surprised if we sell the 600 out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just bought two tickets. Cant wait.
  • Options
    if the weather is like this could be a cracking day, whats the story with pubs around that way are we better to drink in manchester before hand? or is there much near bury itself?.
  • Options

if the weather is like this could be a cracking day, whats the story with pubs around that way are we better to drink in manchester before hand? or is there much near bury itself?.

Plenty in Bury and they have a supporters club outside the ground we can use.
  • Options

Oooahhh will go into melt down if we take those sorts of numbers. :wink:

I would be surprised if we sell the 600 out.
    With the amount of people who said they weren't renewing and were only 'doing aways' i'd expect us to be the best supported away side in the division!
  • Options
    With the amount only going to away games and the season ticket sales we should have best part of 3,000 there right.
  • Options
    Got a couple of tickets for this one for me and a mate, bagged a bargain in the Virgin Train sale yesterday too, £40 return including first class on the way up. Looking forward to it for some strange reason.
  • Options
    Redweb said:

Got a couple of tickets for this one for me and a mate, bagged a bargain in the Virgin Train sale yesterday too, £40 return including first class on the way up. Looking forward to it for some strange reason.

Do you drink beer?
  • Options

Redweb said:

Do you drink beer?
    Maybe?
  • Options
    Bury, twinned with Tulle. A town up the frog from us and the administrative capital of the Correze.

I think both twinning committee members must've been pissed on their respective visits. Tulle is a bit of a shit hole and I don't think Bury is much better.

Just a bit of low-down, as you were chaps......
  • Options

Redweb said:

Do you drink beer?
    You're not ponce for another freemans are you :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redweb said:

Redweb said:

Do you drink beer?
    Maybe?
    That explains the strange reason, hahahaha.
  • Options

Redweb said:

Do you drink beer?
    You're not ponce for another freemans are you :wink:
    I'll get a reputation. That EssexAl has a lot to answer for!
  • Options

With the amount only going to away games and the season ticket sales we should have best part of 3,000 there right.

Has there been any indication from the ticket office of the number of tickets sold for this match so far ?
  • Options
    Bought two tickets yesterday. They told me they have sold aboutr 600 tickets.
  • Options

That number at this stage would be impressive, if it's true
  • Options
    How much is the coach ?
  • Options

How much is the coach ?

£27!
  • Options
    Simon E said:

How much is the coach ?

£27!
    And you get to keep it the whole weekend.
  • Options

With supposedly 2,000 charlton fans at last nights game against Ioswich the remaining 60 or so tickets from the initial allocation should have sold. Did anybody try and buy a Bury ticket last night and get turned away ?