Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Ding dong! Our 2 arrived 10 seconds ago. Me and Mrs Hex will be wearing them today.
  • Options
    You guys. Jeez "arrived this morning"? You have a postman that pitches up before 2pm?!

Just tracked mine. Posted yesterday so, I'll miss today's delivery and will get a pesky "while you were out" card instead. :-(
  • Options
    My 2 shirts arrived at 9.30 today. Thanks to everyone involved. A quality product. 10 out of 10 plus 1 for neatness!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

You guys. Jeez "arrived this morning"? You have a postman that pitches up before 2pm?!

Just tracked mine. Posted yesterday so, I'll miss today's delivery and will get a pesky "while you were out" card instead. :-(

It's Saturday - he wants to get home early.
  • Options
    Our 2 are here and will be on display later....
  • Options
    Two delivered this morning. Proud to wear ours later.
  • Options
    Two arrived today; very nice. Missing today's game unfortunately. Even wifey thought they looked good but vetoed a debut today at CarFest :-( , however CatJnr is taking a CAFC flag :-) Will wear with pride at the Valley soon
  • Options
    Wearing mine now as I leave Bexhill for SE7. Thanks to all involved - brilliant!

Nick, good to meet you at the Oval a few weeks back with your brother.
  • Options
    So what's it to be?
    a nod? thumbs up? man hug?
  • Options

So what's it to be?

All 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So what's it to be?

All 3.
    ok but you try the wink and knowing smile.
  • Options
    Well chuffed with it. Thanks again all involved; very professional job.
  • Options
    Arrived this morning, is excellent. Unfortunately wont be at the game today (or any home game in the near future), so won't be able to give a thumbs up to anyone..so a virtual thumbs up/man hug/kiss on the cheek for the continentals amongst us who are wearing the shirt today.

Thanks for all the hard work that has gone in to this...bloody awesome effort. Cheers
  • Options
    Got mine this morning, v impressed with quality. Great work all involved. Will be worn at the game today .
  • Options
    Not got mine yet. At work today, so it'll likely arrive today and i'll collect from central sorting office on Tuesday. I'll get you my pretty! Still sporting CARD poster in car back window since last season.
  • Options
    Not at todays game but have four shirts and tickets ready for Wimbledon match.
  • Options
    Did anyone wearing one get confronted by anyone "gearing up for a challenge" today?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Did anyone wearing one get confronted by anyone "gearing up for a challenge" today?

Nope but a few dirty looks from some in Charlton ties... So worth wearing again :smiley:
  • Options
    No, there were quite a few dotted around near where I was today. No one was offended or irritated even people with brand new betdaq shirts on.
  • Options
    Got mine today, to late for the game, looks good quality and will make it's debut v Wimbledon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Managed to pick mine up this morning and wear it to the game. Truly excellent shirts - design is great, quality too. Thanks to all involved.
  • Options
    now youve got as down to div 1 whats the colour for division 2?remember selhurst,support whoever keeps this team alive guys
  • Options
    sham69 said:

now youve got as down to div 1 whats the colour for division 2?remember selhurst,support whoever keeps this team alive guys

What?
  • Options
    sham69 said:

Meanwhile, in news from an alternate universe ...
  • Options
    Card should arrange for us all to sit together at Wimbledon would make the headlines!

We will all be paying for tickets anyway and if people have seasons tickets they can move.
  • Options
    Thank you ghastly picture taken by daughter but great shirt!
  • Options
    Just got back from today and found my shirt on the doormat
    A thing of beauty

Very proud to have worked on this project... Looking forward to wearing it!
  • Options

The shirts were worn proudly today & looked fantastic ! Well done everyone !

I made appoint of congratulating every wearer I encountered whilst handing out the CARD progs.

Mind you, I did get some quizzical looks when I politely asked " Can I give you one, Sir ?"

At least it was only quizzical looks you got. If I had asked every person I saw with a protest top on the same question I may have got a different response.