Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    TEL said:

I'll send you Keefy's book too mate

thanks tel. Legend. Text me through your bank details please.

• Options
    25May98 said:

I ordered my three this morning (after being a wally and getting my dates mixed up first time around).

Can I just say that the 'covered end choir' website was so slick and quick. I ordered and paid in about 2 minutes on a mobile phone.

I've just bought tickets for Oxford from the Charlton website. Fuck me. "Please add a delivery address" BUT I'M COLLECTING". Sorry an error occurred. Please do everything again.

Great username. ;o)
  • Options
    Just got done with ordering/paying for a shirt and looking forward to wearing it to a few of the "footie on TV" bars here in TO :smile:

Really came on to say a big "thank you" to the folks who have made this happen, it's very much appreciated.
    A few years ago my wife set up a business buying and importing bags from India so I understand how much how much work goes into working with manufacturers or distributors, shipping companies, customs brokers and the like.....a lot! So thanks again :smiley:

I wouldn't be surprised if you had calls from Blackpool supporters etc., your understanding of the processes would be invaluable for them if they decided to do something similar.
  • Options
    The coveredendchoir website has now reopened to sell the remaining protest shirts. Don't delay , we have already sold out of some sizes
  • Options
    Do these shirts come up bigger? I'm a large for the normal club shirt but measuring it for dimensions shows me as being roughly a small for this sizing on the website.
    Any feedback would be great thanks
  • Options
    They are reasonably generous , a Medium will probably be fine
  • Options
    25May98 said:

I ordered my three this morning (after being a wally and getting my dates mixed up first time around).

Can I just say that the 'covered end choir' website was so slick and quick. I ordered and paid in about 2 minutes on a mobile phone.

I've just bought tickets for Oxford from the Charlton website. Fuck me. "Please add a delivery address" BUT I'M COLLECTING". Sorry an error occurred. Please do everything again.

25May98 said:

They should have employed @Nug :)
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited September 2016
    Addick90 said:

Do these shirts come up bigger? I'm a large for the normal club shirt but measuring it for dimensions shows me as being roughly a small for this sizing on the website.
    Any feedback would be great thanks

As Nick commented they do come up a bit big thats why we asked everyone to look at the sizing chart and do a comparison with an existing shirt. Im an XL in the Nike Shirt range but a Large fits me in our sizes. I have one of each...just in case.
  • Options
    So far 39 have been sold to those on the waiting list, We still have plenty of the more popular mens sizes, but check the site for kids and ladies as they are running out quickly...I think we only have one 5XL and one 4XL mens left for our Large Addicks excuse the pun @LargeAddick :)

Ladies XS out of stock
    Kids 16 out of stock
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ladies small and xxl also now out of stock
  • Options
    is that ladies XXL Nick?
  • Options
    As the new thread headline states...we have a limited number now on sale. Please order through the web page www.coveredendchoir.co.uk Plenty of Adult mens sizes available but a limited number of kids and ladies. Thanks for your ongoing support.
  • Options
    Sorry Guys. Been missing from this thread. It seems from reading some shirts are still available.
    Who do I contact.
    cheers.
  • Options
    scidbox said:

Sorry Guys. Been missing from this thread. It seems from reading some shirts are still available.
    Who do I contact.
    cheers.

www.coveredendchoir.co.uk

Check the sizing chart mate as they come up a little bit big...compare the size with one of your favourite shirts
  • Options
    Tel I'd like to grab one for Ian. He'd be the same size is me.
  • Options
    Thanks TEL
  • Options
    Yes Tel , now sold out of Ladies xs , small xxl and kids 16. Very low stock of other Ladies sizes and Mens 4xl and 5xl
  • Options

Yes Tel , now sold out of Ladies xs , small xxl and kids 16. Very low stock of other Ladies sizes and Mens 4xl and 5xl

Cheers Nick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    47 now sold

We are running out of Men's medium...not many of this size left.
  • Options
    Just wondering how long the delivery is cheers
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Just wondering how long the delivery is cheers

I got it in a couple of days.
  • Options
    I ordered a couple on Thursday evening and they were delivered this morning. Less than 36 hours, absolutely brillant and thanks to all concerned.
  • Options
    got mine delivered yesterday. great service. only took 2 days to arrive.

look forward to wearing it next Saturday. cheers.
  • Options
    Enjoyed wearing ours yesterday. Also a good talking point -couple of young Fleetwood lads in the stadium bar pre match asked about them so gave us the opportunity to have a Roland rant and help spread the word.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

I ordered a couple on Thursday evening and they were delivered this morning. Less than 36 hours, absolutely brillant and thanks to all concerned.

Ordered mine on Thursday morning, 8am. Turned up Friday early afternoon. Less than 30 hours.
  • Options
    About 100 left....
  • Options
    Ladies large now sold out