Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to one and all, absolutely delighted to receive my shirts this morning.

I'm sure all my nephews will be equally delighted (no matter who they support).
  • Options
    I'm away and driving straight to the ground tomorrow so won't be able to pick up or wear mine :neutral:

The Black and White Day announced for 17 September looks like a fantastic opportunity to get a huge turnout of fans wearing the protest shirt. Worth breaking boycotts to make that a special display in the ground.
  • Options
    Mine arrived ...impressive quality
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I'm away and driving straight to the ground tomorrow so won't be able to pick up or wear mine :neutral:

The Black and White Day announced for 17 September looks like a fantastic opportunity to get a huge turnout of fans wearing the protest shirt. Worth breaking boycotts to make that a special display in the ground.

Photo opportunities outside too.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    ours arrived today from someone in Bromley

will be wearing at Fleetwood

thanks you, every one of you that made this possible

pure proper Charlton
  • Options

ours arrived today from someone in Bromley

will be wearing at Fleetwood

thanks you, every one of you that made this possible

pure proper Charlton

Did altrinchamaddick buy one?
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited August 2016

Thanks to one and all, absolutely delighted to receive my shirts this morning.

I'm sure all my nephews will be equally delighted (no matter who they support).

Hope the postie's back was okay delivering that lot!

Definitely need a team photo.
  • Options
    Huge anxiety levels in the Plum household because Royal Mail have no tracking info for us.
    Hope it comes tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Huge anxiety levels in the Plum household because Royal Mail have no tracking info for us.
    Hope it comes tomorrow morning.

i didn't have any for mine but it arrived safe and sound today.
  • Options
    Mine arrived today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just on the way to the Post Office to pick mine up
  • Options
    Just like to echo the sentiments and thank all those concerned in making this happen.
    This forum really is a Charlton family.

Well done guys.
  • Options

Just like to echo the sentiments and thank all those concerned in making this happen.
    This forum really is a Charlton family.

Well done guys.

Well said, Dad

:smile:

• Options
    Received the shirt this morning. Great work by everyone involved.
  • Options
    Pro douche baggers , they are only 2% of the fanbase
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The teamwork and effort put into this has been awesome.
    There has been a clear effort to get them out for the Bolton game, with a lot of painstaking and probably tedious work packing the right shirts into the right envelopes.
    I have not got my two yet, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.
    Would it be inappropriate to suggest an impromptu photo opportunity around Sam Bartrams statue at about 2.30 tomorrow, followed by a formal photo opportunity at the Wimbledon game?
    Even a gathering of 50 to 100 shirt wearers together would look pretty good.
    It is hard to think of fresh ways to thank all those involved, but a seriously excellent effort.

2:30 TOMORROW hasn't received many comments. Can we make it happen?

• Options
    My sons arrived today :smiley:
    Great stuff,well done to all involved.
  • Options
    redman said:

seth plum said:

The teamwork and effort put into this has been awesome.
    There has been a clear effort to get them out for the Bolton game, with a lot of painstaking and probably tedious work packing the right shirts into the right envelopes.
    I have not got my two yet, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.
    Would it be inappropriate to suggest an impromptu photo opportunity around Sam Bartrams statue at about 2.30 tomorrow, followed by a formal photo opportunity at the Wimbledon game?
    Even a gathering of 50 to 100 shirt wearers together would look pretty good.
    It is hard to think of fresh ways to thank all those involved, but a seriously excellent effort.

2:30 TOMORROW hasn't received many comments. Can we make it happen?

You can try. Start a new thread, with an appropriate title. so people can see the plan, without even having to open the thread.
  • Options
    Got mine going tomorrow to show it off.

Well done to all those who sorted this, pure Charlton, pure quality.

Rolly and Katie we are coming for you

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Received today, many thanks.
    It's a work of art :smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Just got mine. Well done to everyone involved in this! It shows what can be achieved when you work with fans, rather than alienating them
  • Options
    mine arrived today - THANK YOU to everyone involved, fantastic and just goes to show how well things can be run.

Didn't even have to sign for mine; postie had just torn off the 'signed for' sticker and shoved it through the letterbox....
  • Options
    Anyone Know Steve Brown????? It might be an idea to send him one for his support against the regime..we have some spares. PM me if you know him or have any contact through twitter etc.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Your hands are different sizes !

That's because Razil used to look at the pictures in razzle and with his free hand, he would turn the pages over.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    TEL said:

Anyone Know Steve Brown????? It might be an idea to send him one for his support against the regime..we have some spares. PM me if you know him or have any contact through twitter etc.

@TEL perhaps start a thread for getting in touch with him?
  • Options

TEL said:

@TEL perhaps start a thread for getting in touch with him?
    On Twitter as Browndog@S66Brown
  • Options
    Got mine. Even my wife loves it!
  • Options
    Mine just arrived, great stuff