Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    TEL said:

Got ours, excellent stuff. Mine a bit tight but was a risk I had to take.

What size was it?
    Large.

• Options
    ps good job you never asked a woman that... never expect a public answer!
  • Options
    I guess I'll have to find something else to do now.

:)

Really pleased that you like them. makes all the grief worth while.
  • Options

Mine's just been delivered - bloody marvellous! Fits perfectly

Probably not something to post on here when everybody else is posting they come up big...
  • Options
    Bolton fans will get confused tomorrow.
  • Options
    Received mine this Morning. It looks really good and is of good quality. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. It is a pity i have boycotted the Valley.
  • Options
    razil said:

Here you go. Copyright a certain budding photographer aged 7..

Not sure about the colour of that wall. is that an office at the taxpayers stadium ?
  • Options

razil said:

Not sure about the colour of that wall. is that an office at the taxpayers stadium ?
    The telly isn't level!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Its Aubergine (the wife's idea) spare room of Maison Razil, the TV is level I can assure you, it must be an optical illusion. One pic isn't blurred I just have jet lag. Next?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your hands are different sizes !
  • Options
    I think the shorts should be half black, half white
  • Options
    Just got mine- XXS fits just right (I'm Size 12) and the L looks fine for my son - a 6'4 beanpole.Thanks again for all the hard work.
  • Options
    The last few shirts were posted this morning , so they are all on their way. 95% should have them by tomorrow , if you are one of the 5% then due to the bank holiday the next RM delivery day will be Tuesday. Please wait til then before enquiring that you have not received yours. Thanks for the positive feedback , great to see the photos. The aubergine looks good
  • Options
    TEL said:

What size was it?
    The 5XL, I'm not LargeAddick for nothing ;-)
  • Options

The last few shirts were posted this morning , so they are all on their way. 95% should have them by tomorrow , if you are one of the 5% then due to the bank holiday the next RM delivery day will be Tuesday. Please wait til then before enquiring that you have not received yours. Thanks for the positive feedback , great to see the photos. The aubergine looks good

There have been a couple of messages left on the activity wall for AddicksAddict in case he hasn't seen them.
  • Options
    razil said:

That's enough posing - pick up that laundry basket and get ironing!
  • Options
    Thanks to all concerned that made this happen. Cant wait to wear mine at an appropriate occasion. Should CARD or others call for a team photo, then I would happily drive from home in North Bucks for this (another) epic event.
  • Options
    Received many thanks.
  • Options
    I dropped the last lot at the PO an hour ago. They'll get processed today, there's a chance you'll get them tomorrow, except of course for the overseas ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

TEL said:

What size was it?
    The 5XL, I'm not LargeAddick for nothing ;-)
    ah ok.....we didnt order any 6XL's :(
  • Options
    Nug said:

Son is wearing his at the Charlton Trust Coaching course today.

Mine too ;).

Which course?
  • Options
    Just got mine, well done and thank you to all involved
  • Options
    Mine's just in, looks good. Great work.

• Options
    Just got mine - thank you. Fits a treat, good quality, lovely.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

There have been a couple of messages left on the activity wall for AddicksAddict in case he hasn't seen them.
    @Curb_It I've seen the ones on my wall and in my in box. Are there any messages elsewhere?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The teamwork and effort put into this has been awesome.
    There has been a clear effort to get them out for the Bolton game, with a lot of painstaking and probably tedious work packing the right shirts into the right envelopes.
    I have not got my two yet, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.
    Would it be inappropriate to suggest an impromptu photo opportunity around Sam Bartrams statue at about 2.30 tomorrow, followed by a formal photo opportunity at the Wimbledon game?
    Even a gathering of 50 to 100 shirt wearers together would look pretty good.
    It is hard to think of fresh ways to thank all those involved, but a seriously excellent effort.

Beer, or failing that, beer. At a push, malt whisky.