Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:

Great work ! I know shipping this first batch is a long process, but do you have any idea when those on the reserve list for the extras might be contacted ?

@shine166 I expect it will be a couple of weeks before we get to the reserve list.
  • Options
    and the lovely bloke from Data Techniques.
  • Options
    TEL said:

cafcwill said:

This is all just awesome. Big congrats and several well earned pints are in order I feel.

Is there any update on the separate badges at all?

I can get badges done @cafcwill if there is enough demand. I was quoted $2USD each for 200 from my manufacturer....plus postage
    awesome. put me down for 10 please and keep me posted.

Just checked my tracking number on Royal Mail and seen that my parcel is on route. My partner has even cancelled the days plans to ensure she is in to get the parcel. Its like being a kid at Christmas

Thanks again for all the hard work everyone involved has put into this.

I have one final question......

When are you guys doing the away shirt :-)

• Options
    TELTEL
    edited August 2016
    shine166 said:

Great work ! I know shipping this first batch is a long process, but do you have any idea when those on the reserve list for the extras might be contacted ?

A couple of weeks I would think...depends on how quickly the boys get this lot out of the way...they are doing really well by the looks of things.

Apologies...@Nug already answered this one...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Well played @nug And @tel a pleasure working with you and the rest. Can't wait for my shirt! Ill be jogging along the north bank in it first chance I get
  • Options

One arrived at my household for Henry Jnr. Look smart. I'd post a pic but he wouldn't let me.

Conflict over image rights?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

One arrived at my household for Henry Jnr. Look smart. I'd post a pic but he wouldn't let me.

Conflict over image rights?
    stroppy teenager syndrome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Postman just been, 4 happy customers here. Thanks for everyones hard work!
  • Options
    Just got mine :smiley:
  • Options
    I'm still waiting not heard anything?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Can't wait for mine to arrive, and then parade up and down Sparrows Lane particularly just outside the training ground ;-)

• Options

We are still packing and shipping, hoping they all arrive by Saturday but obviously some of it is out of our hands (Royal Mail) and it's a lot of packages to bag up and post.
  • Options
    I am still waiting luckily Slade said we have to be patient.
  • Options
    Nug said:

We are still packing and shipping, hoping they all arrive by Saturday but obviously some of it is out of our hands (Royal Mail) and it's a lot of packages to bag up and post.
    Thanks for all the hard work guys.

Hope you're properly dressed.....

• Options

Well done again chaps - mine is in it's way according to Royal Mail. Can't believe I am actually excited about this - I'm 53 and not a football shirt wearer but this one will be worn at every home match I attend. It would be great if we could recognise Tel, Nug, AddictsAddict and CharltonNick for this when the "1000 photo" is taken.

{Blush}
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcwill said:

TEL said:

cafcwill said:

This is all just awesome. Big congrats and several well earned pints are in order I feel.

Is there any update on the separate badges at all?

I can get badges done @cafcwill if there is enough demand. I was quoted $2USD each for 200 from my manufacturer....plus postage
    awesome. put me down for 10 please and keep me posted.

Just checked my tracking number on Royal Mail and seen that my parcel is on route. My partner has even cancelled the days plans to ensure she is in to get the parcel. Its like being a kid at Christmas

Thanks again for all the hard work everyone involved has put into this.

I have one final question......

When are you guys doing the away shirt :-)

I don't know whether to give you a flag or a like.
  • Options
    AMAZING service. When will those on the waitlist get another opportunity for some?
  • Options
    Popped out for 15 mins, missed the postie, well pissed off. Got to wait till tomorrow to collect from sorting office.
  • Options
    This morning, I handed over the ones charltonnick and nug bagged yesterday to my friendly neighbourhood post office staff. About 150 or so, they looked a bit shocked. Those should all get processed today so there's a chance you'll get them tomorrow or Saturday.

Tomorrow morning I'll hand in the ones charltonnick bags today, then hopefully the final lot will go out Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Anyone who doesn't have a tracking No. yet, please PM me with your e-mail address and name so I can send it to you.
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

AMAZING service. When will those on the waitlist get another opportunity for some?

Maybe the back end of next week, but certainly the week after.
  • Options
    God well done guys that's a lot of grafting you are all doing. Hats off to you.
  • Options

Got mine! Well the parcel has arrived and the kids have sent me a pic of them wearing theirs (I'm at work). I may have to send them to Avery Hill via Sparrows Lane ...

Post up the photo...Id love to see how the kids tops look in reality....especially the younger ones as I was gob smacked that the manufacturer was game enough to scale the badges.
  • Options

Popped out for 15 mins, missed the postie, well pissed off. Got to wait till tomorrow to collect from sorting office.

Forgot to say thanks to all involved for all the hard work they have put in. Also, I'm sure people wearing them on Saturday will get questions from other fans about where can they get their hands on one, what should they say?
  • Options
    There should be some very proud Addicks about! Terrific effort all round.