Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options

Popped out for 15 mins, missed the postie, well pissed off. Got to wait till tomorrow to collect from sorting office.

Forgot to say thanks to all involved for all the hard work they have put in. Also, I'm sure people wearing them on Saturday will get questions from other fans about where can they get their hands on one, what should they say?
    email me....Coveredend@gmail.com....tell them to use the sizing chart on the original webpage www.coveredendchoir.co.uk and then drop me an email with the size and quantity. They will all be dealt with starting with those who emailed us first...we should be able to get everyone sorted out. If not we can order a second phase.
  • Options
    More Liars

They said shirts wouldn't be despatched before end of August, it's a disgrace..

;)

Great job everyone involved

I'd be in the market for a kids one for my 7 (usually takes 8-9) year old if there are any left and a small adults. Also interested in the badges for unbranded Nike tops
  • Options
    razil said:

More Liars

They said shirts wouldn't be despatched before end of August, it's a disgrace..

;)

Great job everyone involved

I'd be in the market for a kids one for my 7 (usually takes 8-9) year old if there are any left and a small adults. Also interested in the badges for unbranded Nike tops

Drop me an email mate...we have 3 spare 8 year olds left.....but check the sizing on the webpage as I personally still think they come up a wee bit on the big side...having said that Ive not seen any of the kiddies ones.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Post up the photo...Id love to see how the kids tops look in reality....especially the younger ones as I was gob smacked that the manufacturer was game enough to scale the badges.

Not the small childs shirts unfortunately - the one on right is one of the ladies' cuts (small). Left is child's age 12
  • Options
    Thats cool...I was worried they might be a bit long on the kids cuts, but they look fine.
  • Options
    What are the badges please? Sorry if it's been described above but I could not see.
  • Options
    Got ours today. Great and well done to all involved. Looking forward to wearing mine Saturday.
    Think a seperate thread would be handy for the badges. I'm sure I would like one but confused as to what to do.
  • Options
    Hopefully all shirts will be received in time to make an impressive spectacle at the Fleetwood game.
  • Options
    Our 6 all present and correct , cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've posted about 300 today so they should be with you tomorrow , the last 100 going out tomorrow. All have been posted 1st class post , signed for.

That's magnificent work - congratulations !!
  • Options
    I got mine today, thanks.

I could have got away with a smaller size for me.

They look great, look forward to my son wearing his for the first time tomorrow.
  • Options
    My tracking number says it was posted today. Looking forward to receiving it. Thanks again to all involved.
  • Options

They look great, look forward to my son wearing his for the first time tomorrow.

Sorry mate I did say they came up a bit big
  • Options
    TEL said:

I've posted about 300 today so they should be with you tomorrow , the last 100 going out tomorrow. All have been posted 1st class post , signed for.

All credit to Charltonick, AddicksAddick and Nug for getting this done so quickly and efficiently....imagine if the football club had us all onside what a machine we could be......shame we are headed by Katrien Jong-Un and of course we all know she knows best!
    Luv it! and so true...
  • Options
    Got all mine today, they are great. Well done to all involved
  • Options
    Got mine this morning.
    Top people all those of you involved.
  • Options
    Got mine today too!
    Brilliant guys, well done
  • Options
    TEL said:

Sorry mate I did say they came up a bit big
    Could be a PR opportunity here and say that all those protesters that have bought the shirt are on a hunger strike, or that the boycott of the club's food outlets is having a beneficial effect
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

Get in you beauty.

I'm going walking.... :-)

you've lost a bit of weight!
    All that clean living and cycling :-)
  • Options
    Mine arrived today! Cheers all those who made this happen!
  • Options
    Got ours, excellent stuff. Mine a bit tight but was a risk I had to take.
  • Options

Get in you beauty.

I'm going walking.... :-)

Can somebody remind me why they are white and black and not black and white ?
  • Options
    Just got mine.

Thanks to all involved.
  • Options

Got ours, excellent stuff. Mine a bit tight but was a risk I had to take.

What size was it?
  • Options
    Mine's just been delivered - bloody marvellous! Fits perfectly and the badge looks great.

Once again, well done to everyone who has been involved in this from the initial concept through to the dispatching of parcels.
    TEL said:

....imagine if the football club had us all onside what a machine we could be......

^^ This. A competent owner/CEO/SMT would bite your arm off to have a supporter base such as this. If they spent more time working with the fans instead of against them our future would look very bright indeed.